Author Topic: Romping Ropes for sale  (Read 67159 times)

Offline Mirabell

• Support Your Local Humane Society!
Romping Ropes for sale
« on: May 15, 2006, 04:21:29 PM »
Romping Ropes for sale!  Hand made by me, all edges are double knotted for safety.  These ropes are 2' x 3' with 4" spaces - perfect for tiels, quakers, even my big footed caique loves to play on them.

Hang them in doorways, or lay them over the cage - only $35.00 plus s/h.

Later Days!
Stacie and the Zoo - Mira, Chiana & Siouxsie (dogs) /Pandora, Gambit, Popeye & Gary (cats) /Gus-Gus and Rizzo/ Ozzie (Quaker) & Conrad (BH Caique)
In my heart forever- Buddy, T2, Rascal, Benny, Devlin, Eek, Blaze, Baggins, Dexter, Mandark, Jethro, Rosie, Gandalf, Billy, Sammie & Ellie

Offline KellyNZoo

• Posts Too Much!
  • Moo!
Re: Romping Ropes for sale
« Reply #1 on: May 22, 2006, 02:55:26 AM »
Oh my. Do you know how much shipping would be to London, Ont, CAN? Postal code N6E1L2 *wants one!*

Offline Mirabell

« Reply #2 on: May 25, 2006, 01:57:35 PM »
I've pm'd you with the estimated shipping.  If you do want one, I'll be able to start it as soon as I return from visiting my in-laws next week.  It would be ready to ship out by Saturday.
Later Days!
Stacie and the Zoo - Mira, Chiana & Siouxsie (dogs) /Pandora, Gambit, Popeye & Gary (cats) /Gus-Gus and Rizzo/ Ozzie (Quaker) & Conrad (BH Caique)
In my heart forever- Buddy, T2, Rascal, Benny, Devlin, Eek, Blaze, Baggins, Dexter, Mandark, Jethro, Rosie, Gandalf, Billy, Sammie & Ellie

Offline Mirabell

Later Days!

Offline Mirabell

« Reply #4 on: August 10, 2006, 11:58:23 AM »
I'm running a "Back to School" sale - for the rest of August, the 2x3 w/4inch spaces Romping Ropes are on sale for only $29.50!  Plus, I've added beads and pacifiers to the design to the are "pre-loaded" with interesting things to explore and play with.

Later Days!

Offline BabyBlue

• Posts Too Much!
« Reply #5 on: October 16, 2006, 12:50:02 PM »
I'm wondering, will you be able to make a customized one for a larger sized bird? Yubi's finally getting the hang of using his feet (he's been SUCH a clumsy baby!) and he might enjoy something like this.