Author Topic: RedPoint anything wanted  (Read 1730 times)

Offline ~Lin

• Forum Enabler
  • Posts Too Much!
RedPoint anything wanted
« on: May 16, 2006, 01:29:58 PM »
I want a redpoint female cat... So bad. I'm searching petfinder, but the only one I found so far was 6 hours away, which would make it 12 hours roundtrip and her adoption fee was 150 dollars and didnt include microchipping or vet appointment. (The price of gas to go get her would have been a couple hundred dollars, then when I got her I would have had to take her to the vet and get her shots an microchipped still, so I thought that was a bit steep. I would have paid it though, if she hadn't been 6 hours away!) I'll take a redpoint siamese (applehead only... I don't like the wedge), balinese, himalayian, ragdoll, anything as long as its redpoint! I just love the markings, have always loved the pointed breeds. I doubt I'll get any replies here, but thought Id throw it out to see if anyone has any suggestions :) In the meantime I'm keeping an eye on petfinder, craigslist, and my local classifieds. I also searched for breeders in my area, and the best I found was a wedge head siamese breeder who occasionaly gets redpoint males. I'm in Lafayette, Indiana. So if anyone knows any breeders Id consider saving up for a kitten, otherwise I am keeping an eye out for a redpoint rescue.. I have 2 cats presently.

Offline ~Lin

• Forum Enabler
  • Posts Too Much!
Re: RedPoint anything wanted
« Reply #1 on: June 07, 2006, 01:05:07 PM »
I've just been approved to adopt from the Texas Siamese Rescue. I'm interesed in this cat and am trying to move forward to adopt her... (they dont return phone calls very fast, but they must be incredibly busy with the amount of cats they have)

ETA: Ive adopted her, and shes home with me. So I'm no longer looking, but thanks!
« Last Edit: June 27, 2006, 03:02:11 AM by ~Lin »