Author Topic: "enrichment"  (Read 1218 times)

Offline crtjh

"enrichment"
« on: May 27, 2006, 02:29:27 PM »
i have enough ideas for "enrichment" type of stuff right now, but eventually i will run out of ideas and i thought some people might like to have some of these ideas. if you have any that you thought of or that work really well, post them here!

Offline crtjh

Re: "enrichment"
« Reply #1 on: May 27, 2006, 02:32:13 PM »
i like to give the ratties some kind of closed box with treats in it. or a wire ball, sandbox, (just tried today, lets see what happens....) and things like that. some mints come in tins that have little openings, if you take the flap off of those and make it so they shake the treats out, it is a good long project if they missed a day of play or something like that.

Offline MaevePotter

• Posts Too Much!
    • Meg's Magical Hammocks
« Reply #2 on: May 27, 2006, 02:33:07 PM »
I have some listed on my website. I have some more in a word doc. somewhere that I have been meaning to add to my site... I'll go looking and post it when I find it. There are some pics on the site of the ideas.

http://megsmagicalrats.bravehost.com/homemadetoys.html
:heart: Loved by: Sean, Mittens, Honey, Little Bear, Pewpew, Thomas, Midget, Benjamin, Little Heart, Petal, Piranha, and Cricket.
Mommy misses: Dumbo, Piper, Emily, Merlyn, Theo, sweet Finn, Georgiana, Winston, Lily, Owen, Nicholas, Albus, Dumbledore, sweet Daphne, Fiona, Roger, Esther, and Caius.

Offline Beth

• Posts Too Much!
« Reply #3 on: May 27, 2006, 04:34:33 PM »