Author Topic: 2 Fuzzies in NJ need rehoming  (Read 2825 times)

Offline Reverend Sin

• Posts Too Much!
  • L.A.4.B.J.C
2 Fuzzies in NJ need rehoming
« on: August 04, 2006, 11:29:45 PM »
See Pictures Below
Bonded will not seperate!
Sex: M
Color = DEW
Large Build
Medium Length Fur (longer then most) Extrememly long fangs, Nick named toothy because of it. Can be a bit nippy at times
Bonded to
Sex: Female
Color: Dark Chocolate/some black /White Masked
Size = Petite
Goes by the name of Frances (named after thebadger from a Judy Bloom Book-Bread and Jam for Frances)
Extremely sweet and hyper at times
Will come with cage and accesories. Small adoption fee. No young children please!. You will will be screened.
The Story of these 2.
Valen Aka Toothy came from a neglect situation and used to be a big time biter but with love and rehab has calmed down lots.
Frances was surrendered to me by the vet tech at my Vets Office. She had to go to college and couldn't bring her with.
These 2 were introduced and it was love at first site.
They were bonded then adopted out together to a great home. However the family has moved to Staten Island where ferrets are illegal. The landlord said they could have them until he saw what they were and freaked out threatening to call animal control and have them pts if they weren't out in the
next few days.They are safe now at her mothers house and will be in my custody probably tomorrow afternoon if not asap.
Now they are looking to find a new forever home! If you are interested in adopting these 2 cuties please contact me by PM or email Megeeger@verizon.net
They are much cuter when dry and nuch fluffier too. Both have a good healthy coat. These pics are about 6 months old before they were adopted out.