Author Topic: ***UPDATE - NEW PICS!*** Baby Dumbos in Southern NJ!!  (Read 902 times)

Offline LunarKry

• Ritten
***UPDATE - NEW PICS!*** Baby Dumbos in Southern NJ!!
« on: August 09, 2006, 08:42:40 AM »
I know I promised people new pics yesterday, but I was pulling a double shift at my Veterinarian's office because I just got my 4 adult males neutered. (They did wonderfully if anyone's curious :thumbsup2:)

Here you go!  Six males and four females....  I'm keeping the Blue Hooded Rex and a few of the other males are spoken for (the Black Hooded and one Russian Blue I think)  but the others are still available.  As for the females, unfortunately, no one has claimed them. 

The Boys:

The Russian Blues are the dark grey looking ones and they'll both be rexes. The Black Hooded and the all Black one both have straight hair.

The Black is also a Silk like his father.

The American Blue is the lighter grey like his father.

And The Girls:

The only girl to get her mama's curly hair is the one that looks almost striped.  She's a Dumbo Black Veriback Rex.

These two little cuties both have straight hair and are Veriback.

Here is another American Blue and she's got straight hair. She seems really attached to her twin brother.

So there you have it.  As my previous message, if you are interested, my e-mail is LunarKry @ comcast.net.  Reply quickly because these little cuties are going faster than I thought.

Offline susschen22

Re: ***UPDATE - NEW PICS!*** Baby Dumbos in Southern NJ!!
« Reply #1 on: August 10, 2006, 06:56:02 PM »
I've been talking to Sue a lot today and all I can say is we're both more excited than a little kid on Christmas Eve!!!
-Kate

Offline kim

• Posts Too Much!
  • high drive
    • I Dream of OTCH
« Reply #2 on: August 10, 2006, 08:52:25 PM »
what breeder did the rats originally come from (the parents)
ARCHX Bowie's Semper Fidelis v DRU, CDX ASCA-CD CD-H RE RL1X  RL2X RL3 ATT WAC TT CGC VC FFX-OG
Beja's Bombs Away v Bowie, CD-H RN RL1 WAC YTT PTT CGC

Offline LunarKry

• Ritten
« Reply #3 on: August 11, 2006, 02:27:54 PM »
They came from Little Gems Pets.  It was an honest mistake on her and my part.  She got my girl from a breeder and took it for granted that the breeder gave her a male; as I did when she in turn gave her to me.  Good news, though!  I have almost everyone adopted!  They're going to GREAT homes too!  I'm so excited for the babies and their new owners!!

Shannon

Offline robotsdemuerte

• My Photography!
« Reply #4 on: August 11, 2006, 09:58:24 PM »
Are there any boys left? And which ones are they? I might be interested =]
"Animals are my friends, and I don't eat my friends." -George Bernard Shaw