Author Topic: Prominent nipples on young female...EEEEPERS Finally!!! Update 08/21  (Read 27313 times)

Offline javakittie

• Posts Too Much!
    • KatsRatMats.etsy.com
Re: Prominent nipples on young female...Update 08/18
« Reply #75 on: August 18, 2006, 10:55:22 PM »
Bronwen's not the reason I'm still up [It's only 11 here, people! It's early!] but she's the reason I'm still on the board, hehe.

Oh, and lemme know if you're stuck on names, Shelagh. I've got a ton after trying to figure out what to call Tully.
« Last Edit: August 18, 2006, 10:57:42 PM by javakittie »

Offline robinstar1989

• Holly and Ivy
« Reply #76 on: August 18, 2006, 10:59:44 PM »
hey 11 is late for me- a teenager needs her beauty sleep  :P
no but really. ahem.
« Last Edit: August 18, 2006, 11:04:46 PM by robinstar1989 »

Offline jorats

• Posts Too Much!
  • There are rats in my house.
    • The Rat Shack
« Reply #77 on: August 18, 2006, 11:01:07 PM »
I need to go to bed and get up all refreshed for my 5 to 6 hour trip to Ottawa tomorrow... so I can bring back Rennie and those babies and Hobo too.  :P
But this is too exciting!!
Joanne
The Rat Shack

Until there's none... rescue one.

Offline lilspaz68

• Posts Too Much!
« Reply #78 on: August 18, 2006, 11:03:24 PM »
hey 11 is late for me- a teenager needs her beuty sleep  :P
no but really. ahem.

Hahaha...Robinstar, you forgot to say how many girls and boys...just in case there's a tie, altho no one has picked the same amount yet..haha   ;D

Offline robinstar1989

• Holly and Ivy
« Reply #79 on: August 18, 2006, 11:05:26 PM »
i'll stick by six until someone else guesses the same number!

Offline lilspaz68

• Posts Too Much!
« Reply #80 on: August 18, 2006, 11:07:49 PM »
I need to go to bed and get up all refreshed for my 5 to 6 hour trip to Ottawa tomorrow... so I can bring back Rennie and those babies and Hobo too.  :P
But this is too exciting!!

Oh go to bed...she's sleeping on the shelf again...hahaha...can I rename her Bronwen Godot Hall?

I'll email you Joanne before you go, and I will update everyone else as soon as I hear those wonderfully loud eeps.  :)

Offline lilspaz68

• Posts Too Much!
« Reply #81 on: August 18, 2006, 11:08:29 PM »
i'll stick by six until someone else guesses the same number!

You don't want pick how many boys and how many girls?  Just for fun of course.   :yelcutelaugh:

Offline robinstar1989

• Holly and Ivy
« Reply #82 on: August 18, 2006, 11:09:48 PM »
ok ok but i still win if there are 6! i choose ummmmmm.... 4 boys and two girls. yes.

Offline lilspaz68

• Posts Too Much!
« Reply #83 on: August 18, 2006, 11:11:51 PM »
Well, go get your beauty sleep, I have my rescue litter and Momma waiting for me on the bed.  The tunnels and tubes aren't as much fun unless I am there I guess.   ::)

Must play and laugh now  ;)

Offline angelratgirl

• Posts Too Much!
  • why do rat noses fit so perfectly in your ears...
« Reply #84 on: August 18, 2006, 11:13:24 PM »
something tells me she isn't having them for at least twelve more hours. after all, she is taking her sweet dippy time building a nest. and lilspaz should spend some time watching her tummy to see the bubs kick. now that is a sight. even better than feeling a human kid kick IMHO.

Offline javakittie

• Posts Too Much!
    • KatsRatMats.etsy.com
« Reply #85 on: August 18, 2006, 11:13:38 PM »
Ack! I was just reminded I have to go to work in the morning. Fuuuuun!!!   :confused:

Suppose I need to go to bed. Need to hurry up and win the lottery.. Oohh! Then I could steal all of Bronwen's eepers and have a proper rat room for them  :laughing7: 

Anyhow, g'night Bronwen! And all you other people, too.  :wink5:

ps: I apparently am smilie friendly when sleepy. HAH!  :happy8:

Offline robinstar1989

• Holly and Ivy
« Reply #86 on: August 18, 2006, 11:15:35 PM »
alright alright, ill still be here, but you go have your fun... just kidding, really, enjoy this precious time. good luck.

Offline lilspaz68

• Posts Too Much!
« Reply #87 on: August 18, 2006, 11:20:40 PM »
something tells me she isn't having them for at least twelve more hours. after all, she is taking her sweet dippy time building a nest. and lilspaz should spend some time watching her tummy to see the bubs kick. now that is a sight. even better than feeling a human kid kick IMHO.

I think you are right.  I'm going to bed (as such), I have the family out now and then its Dilbert and his girls...haha.  I wonder if I can sleep while being swarmed by little ratties?  ;)

tty in the AM

She

Offline Amykins

• Posts Too Much!
« Reply #88 on: August 19, 2006, 03:05:01 AM »
Now I feel like I am Waiting for Godot.   :doh:

I know this is off topic, but have you seen that play Shelagh?  I remember going to it when I was a teenager and it was the LONGEST 4 hours of my life- then Godot never even shows up!!!  I remember the stage being all black and there was one log as the "set".  As you can see, I am still scarred by the event!

Offline mandycoot

• Posts Too Much!
« Reply #89 on: August 19, 2006, 03:12:07 AM »
That's existentialism for ya! Watch Waiting for Guffman--much more enjoyable. :)

Offline lilspaz68

• Posts Too Much!
« Reply #90 on: August 19, 2006, 05:25:31 AM »
Now I feel like I am Waiting for Godot.   :doh:

I know this is off topic, but have you seen that play Shelagh?  I remember going to it when I was a teenager and it was the LONGEST 4 hours of my life- then Godot never even shows up!!!  I remember the stage being all black and there was one log as the "set".  As you can see, I am still scarred by the event!

Yeah I saw it a long time ago, as a teenager in Free Theatre...as you said the longest 4 hours of your life   :yelcutelaugh: :yelcutelaugh:  I think there was the log and maybe some wooden trees as a backdrop so at least I had a tiny bit more eye candy...LOL

Offline lilspaz68

• Posts Too Much!
Re: Prominent nipples on young female...Update 08/19
« Reply #91 on: August 19, 2006, 05:32:21 AM »
So its 5 am here, I couldn't sleep so I am making coffee (bet I pass out by noon :P)
I come out and Bronny looks at me all sweet, confused and....still fat!!!
She's taking her own sweet time, and I am sorry for all the people who agonized over each second with me... :-\

I just weighed her and she is now 346 grams...she gained 17 grams since yesterday   :o
Does she not realize that I am starting to have dreams of like crazy amounts of babies the bigger she gets.....aaagh!   ;)

She's in my lap bruxing and seems quite content...unlike us. ;D

Offline ginniejollie

• Posts Too Much!
« Reply #92 on: August 19, 2006, 05:39:43 AM »
Good morning, hope you enjoy your coffee  ;D  Please give Bronwen a scritch for me and tell her at some point, she just has to "POP!!"  :laughing6:

Offline lilspaz68

• Posts Too Much!
« Reply #93 on: August 19, 2006, 06:01:01 AM »
Good morning, hope you enjoy your coffee  ;D  Please give Bronwen a scritch for me and tell her at some point, she just has to "POP!!"  :laughing6:

Drinking my coffee now...mmmm.
But about telling Bronwen anything?  She just isn't listening to my pleas anymore  :BlueDumboBigEyes:
She's having a nice nap...isn't it good that someone can sleep?   ::)

Offline javakittie

• Posts Too Much!
    • KatsRatMats.etsy.com
« Reply #94 on: August 19, 2006, 07:39:55 AM »
Oh! Poor girl's just exhausted by the ordeal of having dozens of people around the world anxiously awaiting her delivery. Either that, or being that cute takes alot out of her..

I didn't sleep well, either. I acutally had a dream that Bronwen had her eepers, but they were varying pastel shades instead of just pink. And as they grew older, their fur was that same color. Imagine an Easter Green Rat. Oh, poor thing.

I'm going to continue to drink my coffee. I'll have a post up in Rat Care if the girls continue to try to get their sip *as* I'm drinking mine. Something about drowning rats, I'm sure..

Offline robinstar1989

• Holly and Ivy
« Reply #95 on: August 19, 2006, 09:32:47 AM »
goodness, no eepers yet? bronny is like a pot ( a watched pot never gives birth and all that)

Offline lilspaz68

• Posts Too Much!
« Reply #96 on: August 19, 2006, 09:46:41 AM »
Still waiting.  I have seen a stronger contraction, she really sucked in her sides recently, but now she is in her box resting.

Here are pics of my small white beached whale..

Don't you see the expression of "C'mon lets just get this over with!"

Nope its really...."mmmm...breakfast"

I'm thinking those contractions I saw originally were like preliminary ones, and we haven't seen the labour ones yet.  Another day of watching and waiting.  Ummm...if she's awake would it be okay to vacuum?  I don't want to upset her but I figure once the babies get here I probably won't for awhile.

Offline robinstar1989

• Holly and Ivy
« Reply #97 on: August 19, 2006, 09:50:16 AM »
poor girl, i would not appreciate having contractions for that long! eep! gentle  :-* to the soon to be momma.

Offline munchies slave

• {insert random yoggie here}
« Reply #98 on: August 19, 2006, 09:53:21 AM »
is there another room you could put her in and close the door heck even a closet would muffle it somewhat. im not sure though i just might get a little angry if someone vaccumed around me when im in labour. lol maybe playing the babies classical music will make them smarter like us humans or make them just want to play the piano all the time.

wow this is a long anxious wait and she looks super tired.    

Offline javakittie

• Posts Too Much!
    • KatsRatMats.etsy.com
« Reply #99 on: August 19, 2006, 09:53:53 AM »
Won't she start spotting when she's about to take the plunge, so to speak? I was browsing through the breeding thread, and saw something about that. Sorry if I'm totally wrong!

You could try moving her to the other room while you vacuum, maybe?