Author Topic: Gorgeous brown mackeral tabby longhair in need of new home Southern CA  (Read 2604 times)

Offline mishymoo37

• Posts Too Much!
We are moving and cannot take our animals with us.  We'd much rather know they will be well taken care of and will be loved than put into a shelter, so we are asking adoption fees.

George (aka Georgie): Georgie's a gorgeous brown mackeral domestic longhair kitty.  He is about 5 years old and is neutered.  He is very affectionate and loves to be pet and belly-rubbed.  He's really sweet and was a "Momma's boy" growing up.  He has the biggest, most beautiful yellow/green eyes and this really hurts me that I have to "give him up..."  He is an indoor and outdoor cat.  Please, if you can give him a good home, I would be so grateful.  I am asking $25 to ensure he is well looked after and taken care of.

« Last Edit: August 14, 2006, 11:40:05 PM by mishymoo37 »
~To all my babies I had to let go...Momma will ALWAYS miss you guys; you all will forever be in my thoughts as you have left your little footprints on my heart.  I love you all so very much and miss you more than you will ever know.~

Offline mishymoo37

• Posts Too Much!
Re: Gorgeous brown mackeral tabby longhair in need of new home Southern CA
« Reply #1 on: September 01, 2006, 01:07:08 PM »
My baby is still available for adoption!  And I'd like to add, due to an inquiry, that I will not give him to anyone who is planning on de-clawing as it is cruel to do such a thing to an animal (research to find out why if you think otherwise)!
~To all my babies I had to let go...Momma will ALWAYS miss you guys; you all will forever be in my thoughts as you have left your little footprints on my heart.  I love you all so very much and miss you more than you will ever know.~

Offline mishymoo37

• Posts Too Much!
Re: Gorgeous brown mackeral tabby longhair in need of new home Southern CA
« Reply #2 on: September 22, 2006, 12:33:23 AM »
Georgie has been adopted out to a wonderful home..he is not longer available.