« on: August 19, 2006, 10:28:36 PM »
/
« Last Edit: August 31, 2006, 12:47:50 PM by *Kat* »

Offline ~Stacey~

• Forum Enabler
  • Posts Too Much!
Re: Box trained!
« Reply #1 on: August 20, 2006, 03:08:49 AM »
All of my cats (4) have been litter trained by 6 weeks old. I have 2 that are obsessive diggers and potty-poopers. Petey watches me scoop and goes during/immediately after my scooping efforts. Sparke Lei loves to just dig in the litter pan.  :doh:

Offline ~Stacey~

• Forum Enabler
  • Posts Too Much!
« Reply #2 on: August 20, 2006, 08:20:48 AM »
grrrrr! Someone dumped my Sparke Lei down by our apartment, she was about 3 weeks old too. She was tiny but smart, it took me 4 days to catch her.

Offline dragynflye

• Posts Too Much!
  • greetings from nikki and the horde!
« Reply #3 on: August 20, 2006, 11:35:39 AM »
every cat/kitten i've ever taken in has seemed to be automatically litter trained.  even when i took in a litter of three week old kittens the pound was going to put down.  seems i just plopped them in the box, took their paw and scratched at the litter, and they had the idea.  but then, they were also in my bathroom, which was barely big enough for them and the box, so maybe that help!

glad your babies are finally getting the hang of it!

Offline ~Lin

• Forum Enabler
  • Posts Too Much!
« Reply #4 on: August 20, 2006, 07:29:05 PM »
Piper was litterbox trained automaticaly when I brought her home at 8 wks old. Leo was litterbox trained at about 6 weeks, I did have some issues because he didnt like climbing into my big boxes and backed into corners so I used my rabbit corner pans to give him the idea. Noki isnt mine, but she's been litter trained since 4 1/2 weeks. I continued to stimulate her, but it was only a matter of days from bringing her home till she started using the box. However she was kept in a large dog crate with the box and bedding, so its not like she had an entire room or house to roam early on.