Author Topic: OFFER: Coupon for Free Small Bag Of Nutro Cat Food  (Read 68615 times)

Offline OldsGal

• Posts Too Much!
  • You Always Widdle On The One You Love
OFFER: Coupon for Free Small Bag Of Nutro Cat Food
« on: September 30, 2006, 08:40:11 PM »
Nutro sent me two coupons.  One is good for a free small bag of dog food and one for a free small bag of cat food.  I don't have a cat or know of anyone who does so I am offering it up here.  It is good for 1 4lb ba of any Nutro Natural Choice Complete Care Cat Food.  PM me with your mailing address and I will send it off to you.  First PM gets it.

Staci
Treat everyday like a dog would.  If you can't eat it or chew on it then pee on it and walk away!

Offline ~Lin

• Forum Enabler
  • Posts Too Much!
Re: OFFER: Coupon for Free Small Bag Of Nutro Cat Food
« Reply #1 on: September 30, 2006, 11:08:46 PM »
How about using the coupons to get the food and then donating it to the local shelter? Thats what I did, I got the same coupons a while back when someone told me about them being offered from the website. I don't feed nutro, so I used them then donated the food.

Offline OldsGal

• Posts Too Much!
  • You Always Widdle On The One You Love
« Reply #2 on: October 01, 2006, 08:40:51 AM »
Because the local shelter here only feeds one kind of food to their animals.  They try to keep it consistant.  Any food that they get that they can't use will get donated to wildlife rescue.  Which does not get used for Wildlife rescue but for personal stash which then gets fed to personal birds, dogs, and other animals as well as passed out to friends and family.  It never gets used for the actual rescues.  How do I know all of this.  Best Friend is the Shelter manager her.  And my soon to be EX step mother in law is the president of the wildlife rescue.

The Shelter donates unusable food to them meaning for it to be used for rescued animals. However, She doesn't. She uses it to feed her dogs, her chickens, Her birds, Her Goats, and all of the other crazy animals she has out there.  She also tells all of her close friends and family to not buy food.  They should just come get some from her.  It is crazy.  I have actaully been there and witnessed a person who was a foster for the rescue call her looking for food and she told them she didn't have any.  Then proceeded to hang up and ask me if I needed any food. 

So no I will not donate food to the local shelter unless it is the kind that they will use.

But it is a good thought in most normal cases.  But that is a good word of advice.  Before donating food to your shelter call them to ask them what kind of food they would prefer. 

Staci
Treat everyday like a dog would.  If you can't eat it or chew on it then pee on it and walk away!

Offline ~Lin

• Forum Enabler
  • Posts Too Much!
« Reply #3 on: October 01, 2006, 02:06:24 PM »
Wow. Just, wow. I volunteer and foster for the shelter here so I know that they actualy use the food thats donated as long as it meets their requirements (stuff like it doesnt have artificial dyes etc).

Offline ladytiger7647

• Posts Too Much!
  • Amoung the ratless but surrounded by angels
« Reply #4 on: January 21, 2007, 09:31:31 AM »
Just a little warning. I gave the Nutro Cat Food coupon to my mom but where she got it didn't not give it to her for free, she only got it at a very discounted price. So upon redeeming your coupon go to Petco or Petsmarts and get it.
RIP The Rat Men

Offline Dearpie

• Global Moderator
  • Posts Too Much!
  • When you're too open minded, brains fall out!
    • Dearpie Hammocks
« Reply #5 on: January 21, 2007, 02:24:42 PM »
I'd report that store!  What exactly did the coupon say?  They can get in trouble for not totally honoring the coupon, as written.