Author Topic: Long haired young black female in Lafayette, IN  (Read 7233 times)

Offline ~Lin

• Forum Enabler
  • Posts Too Much!
Long haired young black female in Lafayette, IN
« on: October 13, 2006, 02:37:44 AM »
I posted about this girl in Cat Tails when she showed up at my house. Its been a while, she hasnt been claimed, and the rescue that said they would take her is now not returning my messages. She has an apt to be spayed, vaccinated, and microchipped Nov 7th and will be available to go to her home after that. I'm looking for a good home, and will require a contract to be signed that says if anything changes down the line she will be returned to me rather than rehomed. Please help if you know of anyone looking for a cat. She is a real sweetheart, she likes to wrap around my legs and sit in my lap. She still hisses at my cats, but I'm sure would settle down eventually. She appears to be very young, probably under a year. All adult teeth it looks like, but they are very bright and clean despite her having been living outside. She has been treated with frontline plus. Ive named her Melinda.

UPDATE: Melinda has gone to Cast Away Cats in Hobart, IN. If you are interested in adopting her, she's there.
« Last Edit: November 21, 2006, 11:17:35 PM by ~Lin »