Author Topic: Two male ferrets available in Houston, TX  (Read 7047 times)

Offline Drace

Two male ferrets available in Houston, TX
« on: October 23, 2006, 07:36:46 PM »
I have two male ferrets for adoption. One is a silvered, the other is a sable. They are both about a year old and are friendly/healthy. They originally came from Marshall Farms but where dropped off at a local shelter. They come with the SuperPet My First Home for ferrets (it's the purple and black one with the square base). They are in the process of getting all their vaccinations. When they are adopted they will have had all their distempers, rabies, and ADV test, a heartworm test, mite prevention. They are eating quality food and are played with daily. Their adoption fee is 150$ to help our rescue recoup the costs. They must stay together, and they do come with their supplies. I can meet anyone within a four hour radius of Houston, and further transport may be available, just ask. Previous experience with ferrets is preffered.

The silvered one is currently showing a bit of 'rat tail', but we have not had the time to decide if it's a stress or seasonal issue.

Offline tajuna

• Ritten
Re: Two male ferrets available in Houston, TX
« Reply #1 on: October 26, 2006, 09:50:14 PM »
I HAVE BEEN LOOKING FOR SOME CHEAP FERRETS.IM IN ALABAMA AND I WOULD LOVE TO HAVE THOSE TWO GUYS.THEY ARE SO CUTE.WILL YOU GO DOWN ON THE PRICE OR IS THAT WHAT YOU WANT.PLEASE WRITE ME BACK.

Offline Felevi

• Ritten
Re: Two male ferrets available in Houston, TX
« Reply #2 on: July 10, 2008, 04:02:31 PM »
I live in Corsicana, TX. My family is interested in these ferrets.
Get back to me. :3