Author Topic: Fish Cat beds  (Read 18122 times)

Offline Bratratbeds

• Forum Enabler
  • Posts Too Much!
  • The furry children own my pocketbook...
    • Brat Rat Beds
Fish Cat beds
« on: February 06, 2007, 12:26:26 PM »
I'm not sure if any of you would be interested in this.  I am making cat beds for a friend who does cat show and I thought maybe some of you would be looking for a totally cool bed for you kitties.
The fish bed is $50.00 (+sh of 7.50 for priority mail...sorry I had the shipping wrong this is the correct amount) and comes in the color of your choice.  No two are alike.  Each bed is constructed from cotton (or cotton blends) and is lined with flannel.  This bed is aprox. 3'X2'.  If interested just pop me a PM or email me at bratratbeds@bratratbeds.com  I will be adding this item to my site later this week for easier ordering.

Here is the link to the page on my site:
kitty beds
« Last Edit: February 09, 2007, 11:45:35 PM by Bratratbeds »
"Success is not an entitlement, it must be earned"  Howard Shultz, Chairman Starbucks
"Affordable beds for your furry children."
www.bratratbeds.com
"Slicing a warm slab of bacon is a lot like giving a ferret a shave. No matter how careful you are somebody's going to get hurt." Alton Brown

Offline ~Stacey~

• Forum Enabler
  • Posts Too Much!
Re: Fish Cat beds
« Reply #1 on: April 04, 2007, 02:03:09 PM »
I found a fishy like yours (it could be one of yours for all I know!) on StuffOnMyCat.com (I love that site)
After I get back to work I'm gonna have to get one of these fishies for my kitties!! Too much fun!

Offline Bratratbeds

• Forum Enabler
  • Posts Too Much!
  • The furry children own my pocketbook...
    • Brat Rat Beds
« Reply #2 on: April 04, 2007, 05:27:23 PM »
No that one is not one of mine...its too tame  :cheeky:  It looks to be about 1/2 to 3/4 the size of the one I make.   The one I make is huge if I remember correctly its about 3' long x about 2' tall.  I make mine to order in the color or type of fabric patterns that will go with the house its going into. 
"Success is not an entitlement, it must be earned"  Howard Shultz, Chairman Starbucks
"Affordable beds for your furry children."
www.bratratbeds.com
"Slicing a warm slab of bacon is a lot like giving a ferret a shave. No matter how careful you are somebody's going to get hurt." Alton Brown

Offline coliekumar

• Posts Too Much!
« Reply #3 on: April 29, 2009, 11:47:57 AM »
Are you still selling these?  (I realize it has been over a year since last post)
Two girls have arrived :) Names coming soon.