Author Topic: Silly Elli!  (Read 1098 times)

Offline *Kat*

• Posts Too Much!
    • Kat's Kreations
Silly Elli!
« on: February 15, 2007, 12:46:04 PM »
Ok, background info of which cat this is.  Elli is my maine coon mix.  She's the queen of the house - sleeps on my head - and only Shadow is allowed to sleep near her in bed!  Very regal, hates to be caught playing! 

Well, the last couple weeks she's found a new favorite thing!  I don't even know where I had this put away at - but she found one of my husband's old belts.  And she brings it downstairs - meowing the whole way - drops it in the livingroom doorway, and then either sits with it, or comes and sits at my feet and just stares at me! 

I've taken it back upstairs each time and in the next day or 2 she'll bring it back down and drop it the same place!  Maybe if I leave it there she'll stop, but she seems to enjoy finding where I put it (most the time I just drop it on our bedroom floor, lol  but she loves it and I don't know why!

Ignore my stick vac - the kittens brought that in from the kitchen?  I need to move that.

Offline Marybelle

• Magic Wizard of Everything
  • Global Moderator
  • Posts Too Much!
  • Weird, and proud of it!
Re: Silly Elli!
« Reply #1 on: February 15, 2007, 01:45:07 PM »
Too funny!

And, do the kittens vaccuum, too?  Or just move the vac?   ;)

Offline *Kat*

• Posts Too Much!
    • Kat's Kreations
« Reply #2 on: February 15, 2007, 01:47:12 PM »
I wish they vacuumed!  LOL  That is the one I bought for by their boxes though - when the roomba doesn't do it :)

Offline ladytiger7647

• Posts Too Much!
  • Amoung the ratless but surrounded by angels
« Reply #3 on: February 15, 2007, 04:28:02 PM »
I wish they vacuumed!  LOL  That is the one I bought for by their boxes though - when the roomba doesn't do it :)
LOL! It's like she's saying "You only thing you're seeing this belt! It's just your imagenation so go back to cleaning! No, the kittens brought the vaccum out for me...Kat is trying to get ME to vaccum for her.
RIP The Rat Men

Offline *Kat*

• Posts Too Much!
    • Kat's Kreations
« Reply #4 on: February 15, 2007, 04:38:09 PM »
LOL! It's like she's saying "You only thing you're seeing this belt! It's just your imagenation so go back to cleaning! No, the kittens brought the vaccum out for me...Kat is trying to get ME to vaccum for her.

The queen vacuum?  Phht!  lol!  But I did bring the big one down and do the foyer, livingroom, and diningroom!  YAY!  Now maybe Shadow will steam clean for me tomorrow....