Author Topic: Bird playground...thing...for donation So. CA  (Read 7750 times)

Offline Wishing4Rats

• Posts Too Much!
  • I used my wings, and mommy cried.
Bird playground...thing...for donation So. CA
« on: February 17, 2007, 05:51:20 PM »
Ok, here's the deal. This playground (I don't know what the bird community calls it, sorry!) was given to me by a friend of my dad's who figured I'd know someone who could use it. I don't know anyone with birds, and looking online I couldn't find a bird rescue close enough to take it. I do NOT want to ship it, and the only money I'm asking for it is a $15 (or more) donation to a bird rescue of your choice. I can deliver it to San Bernardino or Orange County areas, and because I'm in a new town almost every weekend right now while searching for a Greyhound (in the process of adopting), I MAY be able to deliver it elsewhere as well. I am in the High Desert of So. CA so anywhere close to me would be great.

Now info: I have no background information on this setup as to whether birds actually used it, but it is perfectly clean. It doesn't look used at all. It comes with everything you see in the picture (except for the plastic trashbag background, unless you REALLY want it ;)) including two food cups, a swinging perch, and two toys. The whole thing is roughly 20 inches wide and 20 inches tall. I don't know what species of birds it would comfortably fit, but a Cockatiel and smaller could probably use it comfortably. I'm not a bird person, so that's my uneducated opinion. :) Pictures:

If you have any questions, know of any bird rescues in my area or suggestions for where to donate it, please contact me! I'd like to get it somewhere where it can be used as soon as possible 'cause it's just taking up space here. :) Thanks!
« Last Edit: February 17, 2007, 05:59:43 PM by Wishing4Rats »
~Kalena

Offline CaroCaro

• Posts Too Much!
Re: Bird playground...thing...for donation So. CA
« Reply #1 on: February 17, 2007, 11:34:45 PM »
Maybe a long shot, but if you can get it up here to Santa Barbara...I'll take it  :rattysmiley:

Offline Wishing4Rats

• Posts Too Much!
  • I used my wings, and mommy cried.
Re: Bird playground...thing...for donation So. CA
« Reply #2 on: February 18, 2007, 12:15:25 AM »
You're about 3 hours West of me. :) If I ever head that direction to view a Greyhound I'll let you know! Unfortunately the only place I go in that direction is down south rather than up your way.
~Kalena