Author Topic: Tabby point domestic SH in Northern WV *taken*  (Read 3549 times)

Offline AnnieB

• Posts Too Much!
Tabby point domestic SH in Northern WV *taken*
« on: April 26, 2007, 09:16:38 AM »
I am currently visiting the USA to help my family with some health issues, though I am usually in Norway.  A beautiful healthy approximately 4-5 month old tabby point shorthair kitten showed up at my door last week and -demanded- that I find her a forever home.

I would happily take this girl home to Norway with me but it's just simply not feasible.  I've put up flyers all around the neighbourhood and she's not a lost pet as far as I can see.  I've also called the rescues and humane society in the area but am willing to foster her until she can find her forever home.  She's healthy and I will take her to have her first shots and worming and health check.  She isn't spayed and I would strongly prefer written assurance from her new family that she be spayed and allowed to be an indoor pampered kitty please.

She's a gorgeous chocolate mackerel tabby colour (and blue eyes of course).  I bred and showed persians for ages when I was living in the USA and I would swear that this kitty's NOT a seal lynx point.  She's much too light.  She really looks chocolate (though I don't see how that's possible really since the chocolate/lilac dilute gene is so rare in the general cat population... but there you go).

She is friendly, curious, VERY loving and not vocal at all.

If you can help, please feel free to PM me here on the forum.  I will be happy to meet you or deliver her in the greater Pittsburgh PA or Wheeling WV area.

Regards,

Annie in Norway

« Last Edit: July 26, 2007, 08:39:27 PM by AnnieB »

Offline AnnieB

• Posts Too Much!
Re: Tabby point domestic SH in Northern WV
« Reply #1 on: July 26, 2007, 08:38:51 PM »
Just wanted to let people know that the thread can be deleted, I believe the kitty has found a forever home with someone on the forum =) Lucky kitty! Thanks for the help, guys!   :hyper:

Annie