Author Topic: "As The Wheel Turns" - CANCELLED  (Read 25696 times)

Offline JMBIndy

• Posts Too Much!
"As The Wheel Turns" - CANCELLED
« on: May 19, 2007, 12:11:59 AM »
Rosie here.  I've got to make this quick since I'm not supposed to use the PC not to mention it's hard to type.  Thank goodness for the spell check.  I wish I had a thumb.

This evening my Hooman, who I named Jo, and I were playing in the bedroom.  She put out my favorite toys and then laid down on the bed.  After exploring for a while, I went over to her and noticed her eyebrows needed grooming, so I quickly set to the task.  I found one that was simply out of place, so I plucked it.  Much to my horror, she squeaked!   :shocked2:  Please tell me, rattie friends, how to let my Hooman know I didn't mean to hurt her?

Another question too... My Hooman has a habit of trying to flip me over to rub my belly.  She thinks it's cute but I think it's rather annoying.  :-\  Any suggestions on how to make her stop?

Gotta go, she's heading this way.

:BlueDumboSmile:
« Last Edit: June 13, 2007, 11:07:36 AM by JMBIndy »
Owned by 2 dogs (Zane & Merlin), 2 cats (Shadow & Brightspot), 3 cockatiels (PJ, Sweetie Pie, Teddy), 1 Beta fish (Mars) and 1 Blue Dumbo rat (Rosie)

Offline LuvRats2

• Posts Too Much!
Re: Grooming my Hooman (one rattie to another)
« Reply #1 on: May 19, 2007, 12:30:13 AM »
LOL too cute!  :thumbsup2:

Offline Smillee

• Posts Too Much!
  • Smile, It Confuses People!
« Reply #2 on: May 19, 2007, 12:39:36 AM »
Dear Roosie,

Hi! My name is Buck. First of all you nee to tell your hooman that you are sorry you hurt her. Give her this look :BlueDumboBigEyes: and she will forgive you. Then you finish the job. You don't want lopsided eyebrows! About the belly thing. You need to rub HER belly! Kiss her belly too. See how she likes it! Anything else you need advice for? I'm here to help. Can I see your picture? You sound vey cute. :cheeky:

Buck

Offline JMBIndy

• Posts Too Much!
« Reply #3 on: May 19, 2007, 12:46:04 AM »
Can I see your picture? You sound vey cute. :cheeky:

You sound like the strong, handsome type, so how can I turn you down?

Here I am, allowing my Hooman to help me out of the cage.

Owned by 2 dogs (Zane & Merlin), 2 cats (Shadow & Brightspot), 3 cockatiels (PJ, Sweetie Pie, Teddy), 1 Beta fish (Mars) and 1 Blue Dumbo rat (Rosie)

Offline PCKGRat

« Reply #4 on: May 19, 2007, 01:10:24 AM »
Who needs a thumb to type, Rosie? That's what your tail is for...

My name is Thomas. I'm the handsome burmese boy in the far left of the picture standing up.

Today, my hooman was giving me scratches when she hit a good spot right under my arm. I rewarded her by power grooming her hand, and she kept scratching. It felt really good.

She thought it was funny that I licked her hand so much. But, she needed to be clean too, didn't she?

Thought I'd share.

TM

Offline whtnyte

• Posts Too Much!
    • My rats have stolen my heart!!! Pocket Pets Group
« Reply #5 on: May 19, 2007, 01:15:44 AM »
Here I am, allowing my Hooman to help me out of the cage.

Lefteye told me to ask "Do you like strong squishy men? You are very beautiful, can I groom that spot you can't reach for you?"

Such a silly squish lol. She is an adorable girlie rattie :)
Reed & The Sillies.
"A rattie is a big heart and spirit wrapped up in a little furry body... it is in inspiring our love and laughter that their true size is revealed..."

Offline Smillee

• Posts Too Much!
« Reply #6 on: May 19, 2007, 01:46:16 AM »
Roosie,
 :o You are beautiful! *kisses your paw* You you like some cheese yogies? They are very yummy! You trained your hooman well. Here's my picture:

Buck
P.S. To all the guy rats. BACK OFF *fluffs up* SHE'S MINE *hiss*

Offline Deedums2

• My rats think you're gross, too!
« Reply #7 on: May 19, 2007, 12:53:18 PM »
Hi Rosie,
Wow my name is Rosie too!  I'm a PEW.  I live with my cagemate Paula and some of her babies.  Some of her other babies live in a different cage, and my hooman sez it's cuz they're boys.
My hooman likes to pick me up and kiss me on my nose and scritch me behind my ears.  I get annoyed if she stritches in the wrong spot and sometimes I bite, but she doesn't like this, so please don't do that to your hooman.   

Love,
Rosie
Mom to Kitties Turkey & Giblets; Ratties Frances, Hyacinth, Beatrice, Audrey, Selene, Maggie Mae, Kyla, and Isobel. Currently fostering Irving, Alan, and Edgar.

Heaven can wait for me, but at least I know I have a lot of love waiting for me at the bridge...too many to list here.

Offline JMBIndy

• Posts Too Much!
« Reply #8 on: May 19, 2007, 01:11:07 PM »
So many squishy boys to choose from, what is a trim single girl to do?   :heart:  :heart:  :heart:

Guess what?  The  :BlueDumboBigEyes: worked!  I met my Hooman at the cage door this morning.  She opened it, gave me a quick scritch and then gave me a yoggie!   :BlueDumboSmile:  Yes, yes, I know the yoggies aren't truly good for me, but I have a sweet tooth.  I work out to stay trim.

Anyway, apparently my Hooman has forgiven me.  I hope she lets me finish the eyebrow grooming tonight.  It looks a little odd at the moment.

Rosie - I was taught long before coming to my forever home not to bite.  If my Hooman is really doing something I don't like, I squeak and wiggle away.  I did a little hop one time and that startled her.   ;D  I have my ways of letting her know I'm not happy.  I just never thought I would hear my Hooman squeak!   :shocked2:

Oh yes, and as for using my tail to help with typing, I'm afraid I can't.  She's got one of those funny keyboards, something called Nature-al.  I'm not quite sure what it means, but I have a hard time keeping my balance on it, going from one key to another.  If I tried to use my tail, I'd tip over.

Oh oh.  The water sound is gone which means I'll see her soon.  Why do Hoomans insist on dousing themselves with water every day?  Can't they just lick themselves clean?  Silly Hoomans....   :yelcutelaugh:

Offline Smillee

• Posts Too Much!
« Reply #9 on: May 19, 2007, 02:13:29 PM »
Dear Roosie,

PICK ME!  :cheeky:

Licky Licky,

Buck

Offline JMBIndy

• Posts Too Much!
« Reply #10 on: May 19, 2007, 03:33:39 PM »
PICK ME!  :cheeky:

Well, you are a handsome looking boy....   :heart: 

Offline Smillee

• Posts Too Much!
« Reply #11 on: May 19, 2007, 03:41:40 PM »
Please pick me! :BlueDumboBigEyes:

Buxk

Offline JMBIndy

• Posts Too Much!
« Reply #12 on: May 19, 2007, 03:45:56 PM »
Thomas and Lefteye are kinda cute too...   :heart:  :heart:

(Rosie bats her eyes at Buck.) 

Offline Smillee

• Posts Too Much!
« Reply #13 on: May 19, 2007, 04:00:39 PM »
*puffs up* I'm way better than those stinky rats!  >:(

Offline whtnyte

• Posts Too Much!
« Reply #14 on: May 19, 2007, 04:14:28 PM »
Lefteye shows off his boxing physique against the smaller bully boy Jett!

This is how I tackle my Daddy rat Midnight!

Sometimes a lovable squish just has to throw his weight around  :rattysmiley:

But a gentleman should have a soft side also...

I make a really comfy pillow also!  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:
Reed & The Sillies.
"A rattie is a big heart and spirit wrapped up in a little furry body... it is in inspiring our love and laughter that their true size is revealed..."

Offline hairless_love

• Posts Too Much!
  • Bald is beautiful!
« Reply #15 on: May 19, 2007, 04:20:29 PM »
Dexter Says: "FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT!"  :cheeky:
Thank you so much for the beautiful sig, RascalRatties!

Offline PCKGRat

« Reply #16 on: May 19, 2007, 06:33:26 PM »

(Rosie bats her eyes at Buck.) 

(Thomas shows his sexy model profile....)

:walk:

(...And, how wonderful he is with kids...)

Offline whtnyte

• Posts Too Much!
« Reply #17 on: May 19, 2007, 07:07:37 PM »
ROFL! I must say, this has been one very entertaining thread to participate in  :party:
Reed & The Sillies.

Offline JMBIndy

• Posts Too Much!
« Reply #18 on: May 19, 2007, 09:57:18 PM »
Oh my, my, my... so many handsome boys to choose from.    :heart:

What is a girl to do?  ;)

I do have some good news.  My Hooman let me finish the grooming job.  The eyebrow looks much better and no, I did not make her squeak.  She also bought me some crackers that will be soaked in some kind of oil.  Olive maybe?  I'd think Olive would be mad if my Hooman use her oil for my crackers.  Anyway, she told me that it's supposed to be good for my skin and my fur. Hmmm....

(shakes her bootie at the boys...)

Offline Smillee

• Posts Too Much!
« Reply #19 on: May 20, 2007, 02:17:10 PM »
*watches booty shake* :cheeky: *sends big box of yogies and roses to Roosie*  :heart:

Dear Roosie,

I love you.

Buck

Offline whtnyte

• Posts Too Much!
« Reply #20 on: May 20, 2007, 02:35:03 PM »
(shakes her bootie at the boys...)
Lefteye "Oh my's...does you wiggle your coot ittle earsies too? I's especially likes girlies that wiggles their earsies at me, hubba, hubba!"
Lefteye sends a bag full of goodies to Miss Rosie and includes a special squishy gift:
Reed & The Sillies.

Offline hairless_love

• Posts Too Much!
  • Bald is beautiful!
« Reply #21 on: May 20, 2007, 02:37:51 PM »
I agree with whtnyte...This is a very amusing thread!  ;D
Thank you so much for the beautiful sig, RascalRatties!

Offline JMBIndy

• Posts Too Much!
« Reply #22 on: May 20, 2007, 03:14:05 PM »
Oh my!  Lefteye!  You mailed yourself to me!  How sweet!

(Rosie does a little dance, wiggling her ears and bootie)

Offline Saydrah

• Posts Too Much!
  • Rat Tongues Rule
    • Rizzle Rat Rattery
« Reply #23 on: May 20, 2007, 08:58:25 PM »
Rosie,

I tink it's vewwy good that you like to gwoom your Hoo-mom. My Hoo-mom has never squeaked at me before and I hope she doesn't. I like to cwean her teefs for her. I haven't ever seen her bwux, so I don't know how she keeps those big teefs from growing too long. Maybe if I chews them sometimes I can help. What would hoomums do without watties to take care of them?

My name is Cecil and I fink I's much nicer looking than any of these boys, don't you? I'll wave hello so you can see me.

Do you like dirty hammocks? I do! I wuv to make my hammocks dirty.

Rizzle Rat Rattery has NEWS! First litter planned for March 2009. See http://www.rizzlerats.com for details, or check the Adoptions forum!

Offline JR1030

• Forum Enabler
  • Posts Too Much!
« Reply #24 on: May 20, 2007, 09:02:02 PM »
Do you like dirty hammocks? I do! I wuv to make my hammocks dirty.

Oh, my!  *fans self with hands*  This thread has taken a turn for the...dirty.  :cheeky:
~Rebecca