Author Topic: "As The Wheel Turns" - CANCELLED  (Read 25665 times)

Offline ratgirl2

• Posts Too Much!
Re: Grooming my Hooman (one rattie to another)
« Reply #75 on: May 24, 2007, 02:40:21 PM »
Oh, Kai my wuv, you awe so sweet  :heart: :heart: :heart: I have many mowe  :cookie: :cookie: were dey come fwom.  Hope you feel betta my wuv.  My hooman took me outside today, didn't wuv dat sow much  :shocked2:  She twied to use dat fwashy ting again.  I didn't coopowate too much.  She said she will put a new picture (whateva dat is) fow you to see later today.

Wuv,
Snow

More  :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: fow you!!!
[/url]

Offline JMBIndy

• Posts Too Much!
« Reply #76 on: May 24, 2007, 02:42:53 PM »
<moan>  Sorry, Buck.  Dunno what was in the water, but it did a job on me.  I can only hold my water... nothing else.  I'm not a party animal.

(Rosie curls up in the hammock, nibbling on the yoggie)
Owned by 2 dogs (Zane & Merlin), 2 cats (Shadow & Brightspot), 3 cockatiels (PJ, Sweetie Pie, Teddy), 1 Beta fish (Mars) and 1 Blue Dumbo rat (Rosie)

Offline Smillee

• Posts Too Much!
  • Smile, It Confuses People!
« Reply #77 on: May 24, 2007, 11:27:26 PM »
*Buck cuddles with Roosie* *snores*

Offline ratgirl2

• Posts Too Much!
« Reply #78 on: May 25, 2007, 08:56:55 AM »
Kai my Wuv,

I am twying to find a way to get to you.  Do you tink dis twain will wowk??  Mowe  :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: fow you!

Wuv,
Snow

[/url]

Offline Smillee

• Posts Too Much!
« Reply #79 on: May 25, 2007, 02:10:49 PM »
*pokes Roosie*

Offline JMBIndy

• Posts Too Much!
« Reply #80 on: May 25, 2007, 02:36:59 PM »
*Rosie stretches and yawns.  She opens her eyes and jumps, startled to see Buck there.*

What are you doing here?  How did you get here?  I mean, I don't mind, but I don't remember...   :shocked2: Gotta go! 

*Rosie bops to the bottom of the cage and hits the litter box.*
Owned by 2 dogs (Zane & Merlin), 2 cats (Shadow & Brightspot), 3 cockatiels (PJ, Sweetie Pie, Teddy), 1 Beta fish (Mars) and 1 Blue Dumbo rat (Rosie)

Offline heidinratties

• Posts Too Much!
« Reply #81 on: May 25, 2007, 03:01:38 PM »
 :sign10:
3 male rats. 1 male hamster. 2 female cats.  1 boyfriend.

Offline Smillee

• Posts Too Much!
« Reply #82 on: May 25, 2007, 03:03:46 PM »
*Buck yawns* You was drunk Roosie, so I cam home wif you to take care of you. *offers morning yogies* Would you like to have some lunch together?  :BlueDumboSmile:

Offline hairless_love

• Posts Too Much!
  • Bald is beautiful!
« Reply #83 on: May 25, 2007, 03:08:48 PM »
My Dearest Snow,

Dat twain is too small for my pwetty girl. You deserve fiwrst class!

I'm sowwy outside was so scawy! If I was dere, I would protect you fwom all the bad things and you wouldn't haf to worry. We would pway in the gwass all day!

Tank you fow all the nummy cookies! I wish y hooman would just give me cookies instead` of yucky medicines! I hate dem so much dat I pee on her when she gives dem to me.  >:(

Keep twying to find a way to me my sweet! I wuvs you :heart:

Wuv, Kai
Thank you so much for the beautiful sig, RascalRatties!

Offline JMBIndy

• Posts Too Much!
« Reply #84 on: May 25, 2007, 03:11:20 PM »
*Buck yawns* You was drunk Roosie, so I cam home wif you to take care of you. *offers morning yogies* Would you like to have some lunch together?  :BlueDumboSmile:

Why yes.  Let's start at my Hooman with sad eyes and see what she'll give us.

*Rosie takes a quick nibble out of a yoggie*

Quick, here she comes....

:BlueDumboBigEyes:  :BlueDumboBigEyes:

Offline Smillee

• Posts Too Much!
« Reply #85 on: May 25, 2007, 03:41:04 PM »
 :BlueDumboBigEyes: :BlueDumboBigEyes: :BlueDumboBigEyes: :BlueDumboBigEyes: :BlueDumboBigEyes: :BlueDumboBigEyes: :BlueDumboBigEyes: :BlueDumboBigEyes: :BlueDumboBigEyes: :BlueDumboBigEyes: :BlueDumboBigEyes: :BlueDumboBigEyes:

Offline JMBIndy

• Posts Too Much!
« Reply #86 on: May 26, 2007, 02:32:41 PM »
WOOHOO!  The  :BlueDumboBigEyes: worked!

*Rosie dives into the salad plate, chowing down on her favorite veggies*

Offline Smillee

• Posts Too Much!
« Reply #87 on: May 26, 2007, 03:20:39 PM »
*munches with Roosie*
Did your hooman notice me?

Buck

*Smillee looks around for Buck*

Anyone seen Buck? He's been missing for a couple of days......

Offline ratgirl2

• Posts Too Much!
« Reply #88 on: May 26, 2007, 03:32:08 PM »
My deawest Kai,

I'm so sowwy about you yucky medicine.   I neva had any, I've been heafly so faw.  My hoomans are goin' away for a few days, maybe I will bowwow deir car.  How hawd can it be fow me to dwive it?  Instead of cookies, I give you yowgies my wuv...all de yowgies you can eat  :rattysmiley:

till we meet my wuv, tink of me!

wuv,
Snow
[/url]

Offline whtnyte

• Posts Too Much!
    • My rats have stolen my heart!!! Pocket Pets Group
« Reply #89 on: May 26, 2007, 03:35:58 PM »
*Smillee looks around for Buck*

Anyone seen Buck? He's been missing for a couple of days......
Lefteye *innocent look* "I's dunno, maybes yoo haz a recent piccy of da Buckster? Fer identificashun porpuses..."

*whispers* "done' worries Buck, I's Sgt Schultz, 'I know nuffing! Nuffing!"
Reed & The Sillies.
"A rattie is a big heart and spirit wrapped up in a little furry body... it is in inspiring our love and laughter that their true size is revealed..."

Offline Smillee

• Posts Too Much!
« Reply #90 on: May 26, 2007, 04:34:02 PM »
*offers yogie bribes to Lefteye* Are you sure you don't know where he is?

Offline JMBIndy

• Posts Too Much!
« Reply #91 on: May 26, 2007, 07:18:59 PM »
*Rosie's Hooman stands in front of the cage, scratching her head.  The ratties look up and flashes the sad puppy eyes at her.  She shakers her head and walks away, heading for the PC.*

FOUND:  One male rat.  Currently eating a salad with my rat, Rosie.  Will the owner of this rat please come forward so we may return him to his rightful home.  Here is a picture of the guy.

Offline BlueFrog

• 2nd Hand Ranch and Rescue
« Reply #92 on: May 26, 2007, 10:09:20 PM »
Hello Ladies,

Do you like your men tall, dark, and hairless? Do you agree that grooming is all-important? I have a very athletic and muscular body, and would to love to show off my athletic prowess to the right rattie lady. (My human compares me to a "ferret on amphetamines," whatever that means). My big ears ensure I'm an excellent listener, especially when snuggling under the covers.

Oh Rosie, I sympathize with your grooming woes. My human insists on going out with unkempt eyebrows and eyelashes no matter how often I tell her that just won't do. It takes time to lick each and every individual hair into place, but the end result is worth it. Head hair is another story. Even when she complains that her "stylist" has "scalped" her, there's always far too much of it. All that I can do is attack it with my teeth and hope for the best. And nails? Oh my. Personally, if attacked by another rat I just roll over on my back so I don't break a nail. She's not nearly as careful, and it shows.

Of course, this is the same human who just won't leave my lab blocks alone. She dumps them into an (admittedly snazzy) colored dish, with no rhyme or reason. I carefull move them one by one to my wooden hut, where I stack them neatly against the back wall. What does she do when she sees my engineering feat? She dumps them all back in the dish! I will never understand her, but I love her anyway.

Anyway, ladies, it's cold here in Chi-town and I'm looking for someone to snuggle against and share yogies with. Interested? <blows kisses to all the forum ladies>

Yours in metrosexual grooming,

Lucas

« Last Edit: May 26, 2007, 10:16:39 PM by BlueFrog »
A good rat is never a bad color!

Offline Smillee

• Posts Too Much!
« Reply #93 on: May 26, 2007, 11:34:37 PM »
AHH There you are Buck! Buck: :BlueDumboBigEyes: Awww you can stay a bit longer.
Buck: Roosie, how about a late night stroll?

Offline JMBIndy

• Posts Too Much!
« Reply #94 on: May 27, 2007, 01:45:00 AM »
*Rosie drools over Lucas*   ;D

Huh?  Did you say something, Buck?  Oh, yes, a late night stroll would be nice....

Offline ratgirl2

• Posts Too Much!
« Reply #95 on: May 27, 2007, 08:44:35 AM »
Lucas my Wuv,

I am Bella.  I hab a ton of nice warm fur to keep you nice and toasty.  My hooman is a little confusing too...always rearranging my home.  Maybe we can go out for a nice date?  Whatcha say Handsome?  Here are some  :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie:  for you!!

Wuv,
Bella
[/url]

Offline BlueFrog

• 2nd Hand Ranch and Rescue
« Reply #96 on: May 27, 2007, 12:12:11 PM »
Bella, my sweet, the cookies were divine. <wraps one arm affectionately around her>. Beautiful Rosie, is that guy bothering you? <places the other arm protectively over Rosie, then whips his head around to give Buck a fierce glare which neither of the girls can see>

Girls, Chicago can be quite a fun town if you have the right guide. Would you care for a midnight stroll along the lake front to the Art Institute? I know a secret entrance so we could have it all to ourselves....

Scritches and kisses,

Lucas
A good rat is never a bad color!

Offline JR1030

• Forum Enabler
  • Posts Too Much!
« Reply #97 on: May 27, 2007, 01:36:36 PM »
My goodness, that Lucas is a smooth talker!  :BlueDumboSmile: I'm glad I don't have any lady rats...they'd be swept right off their feet!
~Rebecca

Offline Smillee

• Posts Too Much!
« Reply #98 on: May 27, 2007, 02:37:59 PM »
*puffs up* ROOSIE! YOU HUSSY! I GIVE UP!

Ladies, I'm single again and I have a cute half brother named Flash. :cheeky:
This is Flash:
Me, Buck:

Offline JMBIndy

• Posts Too Much!
« Reply #99 on: May 27, 2007, 03:59:19 PM »
I'm sorry, Lucas...

Oh Buck... so it is true.  Rattie guys can look but not touch, but heaven forbid a rattie girl glances at another guy... *sniff*

*Rosie grabs a nearby lab block, climbs up into her box and begins to nibble on her "comfort food"*