Author Topic: Looking for a 12" silent spinner in Canada  (Read 1223 times)

Offline belle1972

• Posts Too Much!
Looking for a 12" silent spinner in Canada
« on: June 04, 2007, 05:41:20 PM »
Does anyone out here in rattie land have a 12' silent spinner wheel for sale? I have a wheel for my girls but I just rescued 2 boys and I'd love to have one for them but I really don't have $40 to spend on a wheel :-\ and I think my husband would have heart failure if I said i wanted 40 bucks for a wheel(well near 50 with taxes)  :BlueDumboSmile:

Thank You
Jeanie
« Last Edit: June 04, 2007, 06:04:17 PM by belle1972 »

Offline Lise

• Posts Too Much!
  • Animal Crazed
Re: Looking for a 12' silent spinner in Canada
« Reply #1 on: June 04, 2007, 05:51:53 PM »
If you have a local pet store who carries Super Pet products (like their cages, houses etc.) ask if they can special order the wheel in for you.  I only paid $25 + tax Canadian for my 12" Silent Spinner new.
|| Lise ||

The Boy: Simon  The Girls: Arizona | Karma | Pepper | Penelope 

& Always Remembered: Molly, Nora, Tevy, Lucy, Guinness, Seagram, Pixie, Cleopatra, Skye, Bella, Juno, Sasha, Gibson

Offline belle1972

• Posts Too Much!
Re: Looking for a 12' silent spinner in Canada
« Reply #2 on: June 04, 2007, 05:54:15 PM »
If you have a local pet store who carries Super Pet products (like their cages, houses etc.) ask if they can special order the wheel in for you.  I only paid $25 + tax Canadian for my 12" Silent Spinner new.

Ya I called around today and they wanted $40

Offline KeepersPlay

• Posts Too Much!
  • YES I'M GONNA be a starr
    • KeepersPlay Myspace Page
Re: Looking for a 12" silent spinner in Canada
« Reply #3 on: June 08, 2007, 05:41:26 PM »
Get someone in the US to get it for you and mail it. I'm sure it would run you a LOT less.
I'm gonna make a run to the pet store. I'll take a look for you and let you know how much it is (us$$) and then see the shipping charges.
I live up in CT. Much closer to Canada (my dream place to live BTW) then say... Florida.

Anyway, PM if you'ld like.
Take care!!