Author Topic: .::Kitty Memorial::.  (Read 1744 times)

Offline Tama

• Ritten
  • Tamaaa. <3
.::Kitty Memorial::.
« on: June 30, 2007, 11:21:33 PM »
I thought I'd post a memorial topic for my kitty, in hopes that it would cheer me up.
All five years that I had my kitty, Tama, he was prettymuch my baby and my best friend. With my parents divorced, I usually saw him twice a week, and every other weekend.
Once I started highschool this past year and marching band, there were times when I wouldn't see him for months. After christmas, my dad always told me he was fine when I asked on the phone, so I didn't worry.
When the pain of not being with my kitty became too great, I told my dad I was coming over to see Tama. It turns out, that he had been missing for three months, and my dad hadn't told me, or made ANY attempt to find him. I started a search right away, but after three months, it was hopeless.

Now six months later, I haven't had any signs of Tama. Dx I just thought something like this could honor him, wherever he is. Maybe some of you have some advice for me? I'm prettymuch lost without him...Even after three months of knowing he was gone, I still feel just as much pain as when I found out. I don't even know what happened to him.

So, to the pictures?

Any advice to help me cope would be greatly appreciated. :/ I just don't know what to do without him.

Offline Nelly

• Forum Enabler
  • Posts Too Much!
  • If my body is a temple it's Deshnok Temple, India
Re: .::Kitty Memorial::.
« Reply #1 on: July 01, 2007, 04:51:35 AM »
(((HUGS))) what a beautiful boy

My Billie has been missing for over 6 months.  She was just under 3 and we'd had her and her brother since they were kittens. She was in on the night of 19th December - she climbed on top of her brother Boris in the chair to make him give it up. In the morning she was out and I didn't see her before I left for work. She's never come back.  This came not quite 2 months after my Dad had died unexpectedly and I was barely functioning, hardly eating, not sleeping.

My husband put up posters locally and I put over 200 flyers in doors.  I ran ads in the local newspaper for weeks and had some calls from lovely people about live and dead cats that weren't her, and calls, mostly in the early hours, from sick freaks who thought it would be funny to call up and tell me they'd just ran my cat over and did I want it back in a bag.

I also used the services of a dowser who said she believed Billie was still alive and living a couple of miles away in the woods around a local cemetary. I went up there and walked around calling her but nothing.  I contacted my Reiki Master who is also an animal communicator. She'd spoken to Billie and Boris when they were about 6 months old.  Arlene on this forum had spoken to Billie more recently than that, but she'd tried while she was missing had hadn't been able to make a proper connection.  Jo, my Reiki Master, confirmed that Billie was still alive, was living by her own devices and she also thought she was in the woods around the cemetary.  She picked up on an injury to her back right leg, which Arlene and the dowser also had.  However, she said that Billie said it was OK for me to stop looking for her, that she wanted everyone to 'draw back' from her and that she was enjoying being an adventure queen.

I felt I could do no more than she'd asked.  I still miss her every day, but try not to think about her too intensely - we always had a good connection (I could call her in my head and she'd usually come racing in from outside with a look on her face that said "Yes? You called?") and I don't want to be bugging her, but I want her to know that she's still welcome home.  Most days when I come home from work I wonder as I'm approaching the house if she'll be outside waiting.  Sometimes I dream about her so intensely that my heart aches when I wake up and realise it was a dream.

There is only one good thing that's come out of Billie going missing.  Boris, despite being almost twice her size, would defer to her.  He let her have all our attention, he mostly let her get her own way even though he could have really hurt her if he'd wanted.  She'd told the animal communicators she didn't pay any heed to what he'd said and didn't think he was as smart as her. I expect she told him this too!  Since she's been gone he's come out of himself so much.  I think partly it's from missing her and turning to us for company.  But he has expanded (not physically!) so much - he's more vocal, he spends more time with us, he's developed quite a sense of humour, he does things to make me smile and laugh and he even eats foods he used to turn his nose up at.  I would still welcome Billie back with open arms and hope that I will get a call one day to say she's been found (she's microchipped) or that she comes home, but I think she'll have to be a bit of fitting in with Boris. But I guess she won't be the same cat who left last December.

Sorry that hasn't really helped you at all, but I do know how you feel.

My favourite picture of my Billie-puss
Nicky&her beloved furries xx
Cats Steffi&Mac
Rats Turk Noodles Shadow Newt Ripley Tia Halle Berry Tempest Kembali Murphy
At the Bridge :icon_cat: Boris Billie Bimbo Jennyfur Mo; ratties Perdy, Mitts, Mr Pob, Manny, Zemmi, Aimee, Floss Lucy Liu Fargo Riddick Megan Melody Monkey Imogen Brenna Danny

Offline Tama

• Ritten
  • Tamaaa. <3
« Reply #2 on: July 01, 2007, 07:34:44 PM »
Thanks for the response. :) I think you actually might have helped me. I'm going to look into animal communicators and see if I can find out what happened to Tama.

Offline Nelly

• Forum Enabler
  • Posts Too Much!
« Reply #3 on: July 02, 2007, 02:21:44 AM »
Arlene on this forum has had some lovely communications with my animals and a friend's dog and another friend's cats which all rang very true and did help

Good luck - I hope you can find at least peace over this, but hopefully some answers
Cats Steffi&Mac
At the Bridge :icon_cat: Boris Billie Bimbo Jennyfur Mo; ratties Perdy, Mitts, Mr Pob, Manny, Zemmi, Aimee, Floss Lucy Liu Fargo Riddick Megan Melody Monkey Imogen Brenna Danny

Offline BionicKoi

• Posts Too Much!
« Reply #4 on: July 02, 2007, 06:29:08 PM »
Seconding what Nelly said. I have used Arlene in the past and she has helped immensely both me and my cat. I will continue to use her services for as long as she continues to give them. If you go through my post about my cat Kuroneko, she has posted in there and she has a link to her website. Or you could always PM her.

Good luck and I hope you get closure.  :heart:

Offline Tama

• Ritten
  • Tamaaa. <3
« Reply #5 on: July 05, 2007, 10:21:42 PM »
Good news, everyone :D
I spoke to an animal communicator in my area, and says that Tama is alive and happy. She even gave me detail about where he is, and I think he's still locked up somewhere in my dad's neighborhood! xD Maybe even the same culdesac (sp?). Crazy. My mom and I are going knocking door to door this weekend with flyers t see if we can find him. I'll post when I get back, hopefully with good news. :D

Offline Nelly

• Forum Enabler
  • Posts Too Much!
« Reply #6 on: July 06, 2007, 12:55:46 PM »
Oh I do hope so!!!!  I'll be sending out lots of good vibes for you to find him and for him to be back home with you very soon.  Good luck
Cats Steffi&Mac

Offline BionicKoi

• Posts Too Much!
« Reply #7 on: July 07, 2007, 12:44:31 PM »
Good luck in finding him! Keep us updated!

Offline Tama

• Ritten
  • Tamaaa. <3
« Reply #8 on: July 07, 2007, 08:03:09 PM »
No such luck today. :/ My mom and I started at 11 am and knocked on doors and handed out flyers until 4. I guess we'll have to  try again later. I can't give up on him now that I know he's alive. :)

Offline BionicKoi

• Posts Too Much!
« Reply #9 on: July 15, 2007, 01:17:36 PM »
Any news on finding Tama?