Author Topic: 2 Kittens available in Akron, OH (with pics)  (Read 2073 times)

Offline BionicKoi

• Posts Too Much!
2 Kittens available in Akron, OH (with pics)
« on: July 25, 2007, 03:49:48 PM »
I found these 2 while I was out doing a photo shoot at an apartment complex. The maintenance crew have been caring for them but have had no success in finding them homes. They said kids have been throwing large rocks at the kittens and after hearing that I could not leave them in their current situation.

They have had their first round of vaccinations, are de-wormed, and have tested negative on FELV/FIV. They are eating Wellness Core and get a little bit of canned food at night.

Both of these kittens are incredibly outgoing and very loving. They did not cry once during their one hour trip to my place. They both endured me bathing them with little complaints. They were stuck with needles and probed at the vet's office and yet they continued to roam around with crying. They love to be the center of attention and they get along great with other cats and children. Vet estimates they were born mid-April.

Mustard is the gray male. Vet says he and his sister will be semi-long hair. He is slightly bigger than his sister and he has darker striping throughout his coat. He is more vocal than his sister and tends to whine when they play.

Pandora is the typical tabby coloring. Incredibly sweet and wants to be in your lap ALL the time!

Please if you are interested either reply to this thread or IM me. I am willing to drive a little bit for the right home. I have posted on craigslist and petfinder and all I get are the weirdos.

Thanks!