Author Topic: Custom gold-over-black powder coated rat cage - 2 avail. - San Diego, CA  (Read 1788 times)

Offline italianqt

• Posts Too Much!
  • Gennaro's hungry!
I got these two custom rat cages in February of this year. They were replaced in August with an FN, so unfortunately both are sitting in my small apartment, empty. I paid $250 for each, new. I wish I knew about the FN then so I wouldn't be in this situation now, haha!

There is a matching stand with beautiful scrolls and casters that is the same color powder coating. It is 2' high.

The cages are identical, except the built-in food dishes are on opposite sides.

Dimensions are:
18" deep
24" wide
36" high (or 30"...I can't remember exactly but I can get an exact measurement when I'm home)

There are two full floors with 1/2" x 1/2" wiring. I would cover it with liners, as you can see in the pictures. There's a pull-out pan (matching powder coat color, but it's covered in a garbage bag in the picture). The third level is a shelf that's about 7" deep and 24" long.

There are three 20 oz food bowls that stay in place. All will be included. The outer bar spacing is 1/2" x 1" and the ramps are 1/2" x 1/2".

I love the color of these cages. It's absolutely amazing, but there's no room for them in my place anymore.  :( I'm looking for about $100 for each cage (comes with the stand, of course) - but I can throw in a ton of hammocks, liners, etc. for you. I really don't think it's ideal to ship these, so I'd rather have them picked up. I am willing to drive up to an hour away if you are interested in meeting me somewhere. I'm in San Diego, CA, zip code 92128.

I also have more pictures, but for now, here's one of a full cage. Like I said, the second one is exactly the same except the food bowls are on the opposite side.

The kittehs: Fia and Nice Kitty.

Offline mowgley_the_rat

Re: Custom gold-over-black powder coated rat cage - 2 avail. - San Diego, CA
« Reply #1 on: September 25, 2007, 04:56:32 PM »
do these have a pan underneath or are they all wire?
Welcoming 3 new little ratty men:  Peanut, Butter, and Jelly. ❤️❤️❤️

Offline italianqt

• Posts Too Much!
  • Gennaro's hungry!
« Reply #2 on: September 25, 2007, 05:19:04 PM »
There is a pan underneath - it's covered with the white plastic bag in the photo, though. If you wanted to, you could remove that wire so you could fill the pan with litter. I can send you some more pictures if you'd like!

Offline anjira

• Ritten
« Reply #3 on: October 15, 2013, 10:27:13 AM »
Could you send me picture. I'm looking for a cage w a deep bottom for bedding. Currently have critter nation & too messy.

Offline italianqt

• Posts Too Much!
  • Gennaro's hungry!
« Reply #4 on: October 15, 2013, 01:47:41 PM »
Sorry, these sold awhile ago. This thread is from 2007.  :P