Author Topic: Syrian Hamster in Indianapolis, IN  (Read 3084 times)

Offline Poppyseed

• Posts Too Much!
Syrian Hamster in Indianapolis, IN
« on: November 01, 2007, 11:38:52 PM »
His story is here:
http://www.goosemoose.com/component/option,com_smf/Itemid,118/forum,pocketpets/topic,4028823.0

I had found him a week or so ago, and need to find another home for him. It's not a huge hurry as he's pretty easy to take care of. He's a very calm hamster with a wonderful personality. His fur seems darker and less bright orange than in these pictures, almost a dark golden? He loves to run his wheel and run in his ball.

He does come with a cage, wheel, hidey log, ball, a zip lock bag of harlan 2018, and a tiny food dish and water bottle. I would recommend getting him a larger cage though. I purchased this one and it will do for short term but he would be happier with something with more horizontal exploring room. Also his wheel could stand to be larger as well, but this was the one I found him with and he needs a larger cage before he gets a larger wheel.

Contact me if you are interested. He's an awesome hamster, seems incredibly used to being handled and is pretty calm when he's not trying to explore every inch that he can get to (: I haven't even seen him do a houdini or attempt to *crosses fingers*
An adoption fee of $5 will be required unless you are an well recommended forum member. Don't want the guy to be snake food mostly.

Offline xounlabeledxo

Re: Syrian Hamster in Indianapolis, IN
« Reply #1 on: December 31, 2007, 02:52:44 PM »
awe, he's a cutie :)  it seems from the other thread you're keeping him...  but if you still need to rehome him, i'd consider it. im in terre haute :)

Offline emma jean

« Reply #2 on: January 02, 2008, 08:31:28 AM »
I wish I was closer, he looks like a sweet heart.

Emma jean
« Last Edit: January 02, 2008, 08:35:40 AM by emma jean »

Offline ArwensGrace

« Reply #3 on: November 11, 2015, 01:13:33 AM »
Is he still available?