Author Topic: ~ Chelsey's Cozies ~ **Customs & Pre-mades, 375+ fabrics to choose from!**  (Read 344863 times)

Offline Oh!Rats!

• Posts Too Much!
Thanks!  I'll check my e-mail when I get to work tomorrow - funny I do my e-mailing/ordering FROM work and you do yours from home....something not right here ?  :cheeky:
Queen Of Hearts,Storms in Africa, Smidge, Molly, Ginger, Beatrice, Delilah, Snickerdoodle, Ivy, Maizy, Amelia.

Offline Scubbs

• Posts Too Much!
  • Pick the adoption option!
    • Chelsey's Cozies
Pictures of the orders going out today  :)

wickedrodent's gorgeous mint/purple dot set, with the freebie hammock since she was the first to order after I posted that.  So soft and pretty!

NYDaisy's R-695 shelf liners, plus a little extra for always being a great customer  :)

RNPaulie's ADORABLE set for her new girls!

Moncton raffle donation, going out to winner Sarah in good ol' Canadia:

And some others:

This is a special blanket set for my father's spoiled little pugs, Sammie & Eddie  :D
  <~~ Add Chelsey's Cozies on Facebook!  :)

Offline wickedrodent

• Posts Too Much!
  • "Its not always rainbows and butterflies"
    • Wicked's Crochet Cozies
I LOVE mine! Can't wait to get it. Thanks so much.  :BlueDumboSmile:

Offline RNPaulie

• Posts Too Much!
WOOHOO!! :)

Proud Mom to 
Corbin,Zac,Lucas,Noah and Liam
miss you Melka and Brady..

Offline JuliesZoo74

• Posts Too Much!
I thought this was funny.  I was checking on my rats and could find 2 of them.  I looked in their hammocks and all around.  I could see their mom in the double hammock so I checked it out.  They had chewed a little hole through the fleece and they were sleeping in between the 2 fabrics.  I felt under the hammock and they were in there!  All of a sudden a little head peeked out like she was saying "Looking for me MOM?"

Offline ScoutGotBig

• Posts Too Much!
Deer Miz Scubbs

We WUV oar hammiks and envwople.  Day be vewy, vewy wonderful!  Da boyz be chikkens and no wike da envwople, but dat's ok, we use it also!

Fanks!

Apiro and Tula
click the eggs please!

Offline Oh!Rats!

• Posts Too Much!
Just checking on our order; with total impatience of course!  :BlueDumboSmile:

Hope you had a great birthday too!  :party: :party: :party:
Queen Of Hearts,Storms in Africa, Smidge, Molly, Ginger, Beatrice, Delilah, Snickerdoodle, Ivy, Maizy, Amelia.

Offline Ealai

These are mine!! I just got them and they're so wonderful! I told the boys they were finally getting a "boy" hammock (pirate santa LOL) as opposed to all the pink and fluffy stuff mommy likes! They love their hammies! you're the best!!

Offline Scubbs

• Posts Too Much!
    • Chelsey's Cozies
These are mine!! I just got them and they're so wonderful! I told the boys they were finally getting a "boy" hammock (pirate santa LOL) as opposed to all the pink and fluffy stuff mommy likes! They love their hammies! you're the best!!

I can stop giggling over the "pirate santas"  :yelcutelaugh:  I'm glad you and the ratties like the hammocks!

Just checking on our order; with total impatience of course!  :BlueDumboSmile:

Hope you had a great birthday too!  :party: :party: :party:

Your hammies are all cut up and will be completed within the next couple of days.  I just got slammed with a ton of orders, so I'm working through them as fast as possible!  :D

Offline Scubbs

• Posts Too Much!
    • Chelsey's Cozies
Deer Miz Scubbs

We WUV oar hammiks and envwople.  Day be vewy, vewy wonderful!  Da boyz be chikkens and no wike da envwople, but dat's ok, we use it also!

Fanks!

Apiro and Tula

Oh hai Apiro and Tula!

I em so happee that you guiz injoy the new hammies!  Boys are big dumdums, envwops are great!  Oh well, more foar yew!  ;D

Chelsey of da Cozies

I thought this was funny.  I was checking on my rats and could find 2 of them.  I looked in their hammocks and all around.  I could see their mom in the double hammock so I checked it out.  They had chewed a little hole through the fleece and they were sleeping in between the 2 fabrics.  I felt under the hammock and they were in there!  All of a sudden a little head peeked out like she was saying "Looking for me MOM?"

My rats refuse to use double deckers unless they can get inside of them! :yelcutelaugh:  Oh, rats.  You gotta love 'em!

Offline ScoutGotBig

• Posts Too Much!
Deer Miz Scubbs

Fanks!

Apiro and Tula

Oh hai Apiro and Tula!

I em so happee that you guiz injoy the new hammies!  Boys are big dumdums, envwops are great!  Oh well, more foar yew!  ;D

Chelsey of da Cozies

Well, Momma shawe da envwop of da boyz wif our Aunti Staci.  She gabe her ALL da boyz stuff, coz our Aunti Toni gotz wots and wots of hammiks made for us also.  She says we no need so many hammiks and we need to share wif da poor watties still in rescue.

Dat's ok wif us.  Afber all, we be in rescue many times before we got home.  And da boyz be shelter wats.

Now we sabe our pennies to get girlwy envwopes.

Wuv,

Apiro and Tulapop
click the eggs please!

Offline LOTR_Ratties

• Posts Too Much!
  • Life ends when we become silent about what matters
    • Zoe's Hammie Haven
Hey Chelsey, I just got through e-mailing you with the order I'd like to place! I'm so excited I'm getting to buy my boys' some nicer things. ;D

Offline Scubbs

• Posts Too Much!
    • Chelsey's Cozies
Order pics!  :)

And a biggie  :thumbsup2:

Offline Oh!Rats!

• Posts Too Much!
Wow they all look so great!  We can't wait to get ours!  You must keep pretty darn busy sewing all that stuff!  :bow:
Thanks! 

Offline LOTR_Ratties

• Posts Too Much!
  • Life ends when we become silent about what matters
    • Zoe's Hammie Haven
Wow great job!! I'm so excited to see how awesome my boys' stuff is going to look! :BlueDumboSmile:

Offline Anesthesia

• Love me, love my rats!
    • Flickr
Uhhh...  :shocked2: 

Is there such a thing as an order that's TOO big?  *lol*  :doh:  I'll be e-mailing you shortly with my order details!

I just need to pick out my fabrics...  :hyper:

Offline Scubbs

• Posts Too Much!
    • Chelsey's Cozies
I've done orders of all sizes, believe me  :)  There's no such thing as too many hammocks!  You should see my collection  :shocked2:

Offline Anesthesia

• Love me, love my rats!
    • Flickr
Awesome!  You rock!   :bow:  I have just e-mailed my order to you!

Your fabrics are incredible!  :hyper:  I didn't think I'd ever make a final decision!  :help:
« Last Edit: July 01, 2008, 12:26:06 PM by Anesthesia »

Offline LiLRATTiES

• i LOVE MY RATTiES
I got my hammies in today.. I LOVE THEM!! I WANT TO RELAXIN IN THEM!! THANK YOU! NOW Now off the redo some cages to make these fit in there!! i will post pics later with them chilling!!

Jenn & the Gang!
Loved by: 1 human,16 ratties, 2 dogs, 1 cat, 15 lizards, 8 snakes, 4 birds, & 3 turtles.. I rescued over 50% of these guys.. Wouldnt trade any of them in for the world. I love animals of all kinds..Feather, scales, fur.. its just the outside of an animal in need of help!

Offline Scubbs

• Posts Too Much!
    • Chelsey's Cozies
I'm glad you like them Jenn!  :D  Can't wait to see piccies!

Offline Scubbs

• Posts Too Much!
    • Chelsey's Cozies
Here's a goooorrrgeous new flannel print I picked up today.  I love ladybugs - and PINK ones with purple dots?  How could I resist?  :cheeky:

Offline Grace

• Posts Too Much!
  • Don't shop, adopt!
    • Graceful Moose Diapers
Oooh, that is the cutest ladybug fabric I've seen!  And SO you!   lol

Visit us at Mainely Rat Rescue
Don't forget to visit our STORE

Offline diabolique

Hey Chelsey--

I wanted to let you know that my order arrived this morning! That was quick! I have them both hung up in the two cages and right now the boys are just kind of looking at them and getting in and out really quickly. When the settle down and relax enough to get in there and chill out a bit, I'll take and post some pics of them enjoying their new envelope hammocks!

Thanks! :thumbsup2:

Pets name: (Fifi)
Adopted by: (Karen)

Adopt your own!

Offline Anesthesia

• Love me, love my rats!
    • Flickr
OMG. :doh:  Look at that adorable new fabric!  I'm so glad you didn't have that fabric when I placed my order because it would've taken me another hour to decide which fabrics to use..  *lol* ;D ;D

Offline LiLRATTiES

• i LOVE MY RATTiES
This is Bandit..My 4 week old orphan who I have been there for since he was 6 days old!

Here he is again. He loves this thing!

I did not get a chance to give the others there new hammies due to the fact I am in the middle of making a rattie nursery b/c 6 outta 11 of my girls are prego..OH man :doh:. They got out and had a sleep over :party: with the boys. So I am getting out all my wire cages with the deep pans cleaned and set up. I will post more pics as soon as I hang them!

Jenn & the Gang
Loved by: 1 human,16 ratties, 2 dogs, 1 cat, 15 lizards, 8 snakes, 4 birds, & 3 turtles.. I rescued over 50% of these guys.. Wouldnt trade any of them in for the world. I love animals of all kinds..Feather, scales, fur.. its just the outside of an animal in need of help!