Author Topic: ~ Chelsey's Cozies ~ **Customs & Pre-mades, 375+ fabrics to choose from!**  (Read 371509 times)

Offline Brooke and Ratties

• My Sweet Sybil, I miss you so much!
Aw man! I LOVE that fabric with the stars and swirls!! (last one)
If only I would have waited a few more days before ordering. Gaaah! :doh:

:yelcutelaugh:
The Ratties: Lucy, Karmin, Ruby, Hanna, Emily, Oliver, Abby, Serabelle, Zander, Zeke, and Zeena.  :heart:
RIP: Trouble, Choo Choo, Sybil, Zoey, Cloey, Lilah, Mitzi, Kailey, Bailey, Luna, Scooter, Sabelle, Sera, Stella, Kylah, Darci, Evie, Karli, Zeeva, Ace, Ellie, Little Boy, and Saydee.

Offline Scubbs

• Posts Too Much!
  • Pick the adoption option!
    • Chelsey's Cozies
Anesthesia -- That's okay!  I figured you were busy with the ratties, plus I checked the tracking number and saw it arrived  :)  I'm glad you like everything!  I wish more people would order hammocks in the Hello Kitty fabric.  I love that stuff, and it's so cute.  Your order was seriously rainbowlicious and really fun to make.  Can't wait to see pics of the hammies in action!

autofail -- Don't worry, sometimes I'm just dim and it takes me a couple seconds to understand things  :BlueDumboSmileTongue:  I look forward to your order!  I can't wait to play with the new clouds/stars fabric  ;D

Brooke -- It never fails, believe me!  That's always happening.  :yelcutelaugh:  Your stuff came out super cute regardless, though!
  <~~ Add Chelsey's Cozies on Facebook!  :)

Offline Brooke and Ratties

• My Sweet Sybil, I miss you so much!
I got the hammocks today! They are so cool! I'll post pictures either today or tomorrow when I put them in the cage.

Thank you!
The Ratties: Lucy, Karmin, Ruby, Hanna, Emily, Oliver, Abby, Serabelle, Zander, Zeke, and Zeena.  :heart:
RIP: Trouble, Choo Choo, Sybil, Zoey, Cloey, Lilah, Mitzi, Kailey, Bailey, Luna, Scooter, Sabelle, Sera, Stella, Kylah, Darci, Evie, Karli, Zeeva, Ace, Ellie, Little Boy, and Saydee.

Offline Heatherama

• Posts Too Much!
  • Empty
Dear Chelsey's Cosies...

We want to thank you SO much for out new hammocks and our envelope.  Our mommy put them in our cage for us and we love them so much we can't decide which one to sleep in.  Our favorite for the moment is the nice fluffy, soft pocket hammock you sent us.  We like to curl up in it and eat, pee, poop a little, then fall asleep.  Our mommy is so glad that she can wash it so easily.  We also really like our bonding pouch, even though we don't need it much to bond because we already love our mommy...but we really like riding in it when she takes us out to play.  Thank you again, and we can't wait to get some more stuff from you!

Gordon and Waffle, happy customers!

"...Quit your job. Start a fight. Prove you're alive. If you don't claim your humanity you will become a statistic. You have been warned... ~ Tyler"

Offline Scubbs

• Posts Too Much!
    • Chelsey's Cozies
Heather, those pictures are so adorable!  Thank you so much for posting them.  Looks like you have a couple hammock lovers there  :)

Offline Scubbs

• Posts Too Much!
    • Chelsey's Cozies
I'm steadily working through all the orders, thank you for being patient everyone!  :heart:  :cookie:

Brianna's adorable order, which is much after my own heart with all the different fabrics!

Violet7560's cute dino envelope --

And lastly, a gorgeous pre-made set that's up for grabs!!  All of the hammocks are fleece/fleece, so they're very warm and snuggly.  The set consists of a...

-medium standard
-large pocket
-XL pocket corner (best suited for FNs and larger cages)
-7" pyramid (tabs located: one on top, one in the back)

Normally, that would come up to over $50, but I'm asking $35 + shipping -- get it while it's still available!

ETA -- this set has been donated to the MRR raffle!
« Last Edit: July 31, 2008, 02:45:43 PM by Scubbs »

Offline Schrute

• Donor
  • Posts Too Much!
  • We create our own horror; animals have no choice.
Have you ever thought about expanding to make FN liners? You have such gorgeous accessories, and I've never seen the fabric choices you have anywhere else!

Offline Kritter Mom

• Posts Too Much!
If she does, she'll be my hero lol. FN liners are such a pain to make. Not hard, just SO MUCH fabric and then, Bella loves to chew it up in 1 day flat  :doh:
Clover,Daisy, Lily and Mama

Offline Scubbs

• Posts Too Much!
    • Chelsey's Cozies
And that's why I don't make them -- too much fabric!  :P  Especially since it never fails that people always want liners in fabric(s) I don't have a whole lot of  :yelcutelaugh:

Offline LOTR_Ratties

• Posts Too Much!
  • Life ends when we become silent about what matters
    • Zoe's Hammie Haven
Hey Chelsey,

Just wanted to thank you so much for your wonderful craftsmanship on my boys things! :bow: They are loving them. Gollum has pretty much taken up permanent residence in their tunnel, LOL.
Here he is, sorry it's such a cruddy picture:

And here's my other (hairy) boys, loving their things:

Offline Licorice@Carmel

This doesnt look hard....right....?
(ten minutes later) all right umm....i guess i'll be ordering on payday.....akward.........cya soon..... :-X
Pie does not equal 3.14!
I believe the cake is indeed a lie.
Who can resist a piplup?
My rats like the smell of our pool in my hair.
Big believer in Adorable Things.
My rats......Are cute
To much Sig For you? Hmm?
Rawr.  All done.

Offline Violet7560

Chelsey, The boys love their new envelope! They just moved into their new FN tonight so they are still exploring and unwilling to stay still, but I did manage one picture. I'll get more once they settle in  :thumbsup2:

« Last Edit: July 29, 2008, 06:06:04 AM by Violet7560 »
<3 Rachel

Offline cassiejamie

Chelsey, would it be alright if I gave you the fabrics I like and the products I want and you could decide what fabric to use for each?  I'm wicked indecisive beyond knowing I'd like a cube with six different patterns.  XD

If that's alright I believe I'll be ordering late next week, soon as I know how much of my paycheck I can use for bedding.
Mama to:
The Rats: MacKenzie & Konstantin.
The Gerbs: Jack Karnak O'Neill & Daniel Cairo Jackson.
The Cavies: Brownie & Pig (aka Nelson).
Sister to Blouney Cat & Seven.

Rest well, Goofy, and give Crazy a love-slap from me.
I love you, Swirley. I love you, Gaia, Guinevere.

Offline Anesthesia

• Love me, love my rats!
    • Flickr
Hey Chelsey!  Just wanted to let you know that Oatmeal, Scotchie, Laddie & Theo will be going in for their neuter on Thursday.  Once we reintro them we're planning on sending you tons of pics from the enormous order you sent us.  (I've been trying to save them for the big cage redesign.  Hehe.  And I swear.. those bonding pouches have been lifesavers.  I think hubby wants to order a couple more so he can man multiple pouches at once.  *lol*  If you come across any other fun elephant fabrics (if you like it, we'll like it - our taste is so similar.. *lol*), let us know.

Offline Scubbs

• Posts Too Much!
    • Chelsey's Cozies
Cassiejamie -- Absolutely!  I actually much prefer when customers do that  :) 

Anesthesia -- I will definitely keep an eye out for any cute elephant prints!  Usually the 'juvenile' section has quite a few.

Offline Violet7560

Hai dere miz Scubbz, mai naym iz Kreacher an iz be wahntin ta show yui sum piktchurz uf meh pwayin in mah envewope. Tank yuz!!

:heart:

<3 Rachel

Offline Scubbs

• Posts Too Much!
    • Chelsey's Cozies
Eeee, so cute!  Kreacher is adorable  :heart:  And of course, love the name  :cheeky:

Offline Addicted2Rats

• Donor
  • Posts Too Much!
  • The *original* Addicted2Ratsİ
 :poke:  Hey Chelsey -- how's the sewing going?  I'm dying to see what my stuff looks like!  ;)

Deb

Offline Scubbs

• Posts Too Much!
    • Chelsey's Cozies
It's all finished and being sent today  :)  I'm working on the last order (sending out 6, woohoo!), and then it'll be picture time.  I might not be able to upload them until later, when I get off work, but they'll be up today!

Offline Scubbs

• Posts Too Much!
    • Chelsey's Cozies
Just a little sooner than I thought  ;)

Deb's --

Chelsea's -- 

Shawna's --

Katherine's --

Elizabeth's --

And some others from a few days ago  :)

LOVE the patchwork tube in this one!  :heart:

Offline Addicted2Rats

• Donor
  • Posts Too Much!
Re: Chelsey's Cozies - hammocks, tubes, cubes, and more!
« Reply #220 on: August 01, 2008, 02:07:17 PM »
Wow, they all look AWESOME!  You did such a wonderful job!!   :hyper:  :D

Deb

Offline Kritter Mom

• Posts Too Much!
« Reply #221 on: August 01, 2008, 03:29:01 PM »
I love that patchwork cube! How creative!

Offline Scubbs

• Posts Too Much!
    • Chelsey's Cozies
« Reply #222 on: August 03, 2008, 02:55:12 AM »
Only a few this time around (possibly more tomorrow), but look how cuuuuute!  :BlueDumboSmile:

So bright it hurts my eyes - that's when you know it's good!

Offline Kritter Mom

• Posts Too Much!
Very very cute!

Offline Addicted2Rats

• Donor
  • Posts Too Much!
ohmygosh, Chelsey!  Those are adorable!!  OK, now I'm thinking what I want made from those three new fabrics, especially that last one!!  LOL

Deb