Author Topic: ~ Chelsey's Cozies ~ **Customs & Pre-mades, 375+ fabrics to choose from!**  (Read 371802 times)

Offline Heatherama

• Posts Too Much!
  • Empty
Re: Chelsey's Cozies - hammocks, tubes, cubes, and more! *11/18 -- New Fabrics!*
« Reply #575 on: November 28, 2008, 03:09:18 PM »
Chelsey, you should have had a black friday sale!   :yelcutelaugh:  I'm waiting impatiently to see the new fabrics you got today!!!!!
"...Quit your job. Start a fight. Prove you're alive. If you don't claim your humanity you will become a statistic. You have been warned... ~ Tyler"

Offline Grace

• Posts Too Much!
  • Don't shop, adopt!
    • Graceful Moose Diapers
Re: Chelsey's Cozies - hammocks, tubes, cubes, and more! *11/18 -- New Fabrics!*
« Reply #576 on: November 28, 2008, 03:16:11 PM »
lol  I knew I couldn't be the only one out fabric shopping today!  Can't wait to see what you got Chelsey!

Visit us at Mainely Rat Rescue
Don't forget to visit our STORE

Offline Scubbs

• Posts Too Much!
  • Pick the adoption option!
    • Chelsey's Cozies
« Reply #577 on: November 28, 2008, 06:51:24 PM »
20 new fabrics will be up in a couple hours!  :D
  <~~ Add Chelsey's Cozies on Facebook!  :)

Offline Scubbs

• Posts Too Much!
    • Chelsey's Cozies
Re: Chelsey's Cozies - hammocks, tubes, cubes, and more! *11/28 -- New Fabrics!*
« Reply #578 on: November 29, 2008, 01:35:48 AM »

14 more prints seen HERE:)

Offline wickedrodent

• Posts Too Much!
  • "Its not always rainbows and butterflies"
    • Wicked's Crochet Cozies
Re: Chelsey's Cozies - hammocks, tubes, cubes, and more! *11/28 -- New Fabrics!*
« Reply #579 on: November 29, 2008, 01:58:30 AM »
 :doh:

Those are really cute. xD

Offline tonivan

• Posts Too Much!
« Reply #580 on: November 29, 2008, 02:14:30 AM »
Did you get your fabric at Joanns?  I totally forgot to go today. I went out there last year at 6 when they opened but was going to just go in the afternoon or evening and get some since I didnt need it that much this year but can you believe I forgot??????

Offline Scubbs

• Posts Too Much!
    • Chelsey's Cozies
« Reply #581 on: November 29, 2008, 03:02:50 AM »
Yep, went to a couple different JoAnn's!  :)  How could you forget?!  :yelcutelaugh:

Offline tonivan

• Posts Too Much!
« Reply #582 on: November 29, 2008, 04:33:22 PM »
i have no idea how I forgot other than I am still using the fabric i got last year on black friday....well i remembered at about midnight...oops!!

It's probably just as well as I need to clean up the mess I have here already.  My son moved out a few months ago and I am converting his old room into the rat and sewing room.  It is kind of endearing how the rats will sit and watch me sew.  For whatever reason the sound of the sewing machine fascinates them.

Enjoy your fabric!  I know those that buy your beautiful hammocks and the lucky rats that are the recipients will enjoy!!

Offline NYDaisy

• Posts Too Much!
  • Jon
    • MySpace
« Reply #583 on: November 29, 2008, 08:10:07 PM »
 :shocked2:  Frog fabric with purple??!!  I'm in trouble now!!
-Amanda

A dog is the only thing on earth that loves you more than he loves himself.

Offline LOTR_Ratties

• Posts Too Much!
  • Life ends when we become silent about what matters
    • Zoe's Hammie Haven
« Reply #584 on: November 30, 2008, 02:58:44 PM »
Hey Chelsey,

Well, my 3 big boys are not chewers, and the stuff I use for them lasts practically forever. But my 2 nekkies are BIG time chewers! They love all kinds of hammocks and use them all the time, but unfortunately they also chew everything to shreds! And now with the weather getting cold and their hammocks full of holes, my poor little hairless babies need some new warm places to snooze. So I just e-mailed you with an order request. Money is super tight right now, but my babies are too important to me to not have nice things. :BlueDumboBigEyes:

Offline Scubbs

• Posts Too Much!
    • Chelsey's Cozies
« Reply #585 on: December 01, 2008, 01:19:32 PM »
Couple more fabrics for everyone, since I just couldn't stay away  :P

This one is much more rich and dark in person.  My cameras both hate black AND red  ::)

« Last Edit: December 03, 2008, 01:15:38 AM by Scubbs »

Offline NYDaisy

• Posts Too Much!
  • Jon
    • MySpace
« Reply #586 on: December 01, 2008, 02:38:36 PM »
Awe!! The girly turtles are too cute!
-Amanda

A dog is the only thing on earth that loves you more than he loves himself.

Offline Scubbs

• Posts Too Much!
    • Chelsey's Cozies
« Reply #587 on: December 04, 2008, 11:50:14 PM »
More order piccies  :)

Offline LOTR_Ratties

• Posts Too Much!
  • Life ends when we become silent about what matters
    • Zoe's Hammie Haven
« Reply #588 on: December 05, 2008, 01:48:29 PM »
Can't wait to see mine when it's finished!! :shocked2: :BlueDumboBigEyes:

Offline Scubbs

• Posts Too Much!
    • Chelsey's Cozies
« Reply #589 on: December 05, 2008, 02:24:35 PM »
And that will be soon!  I'm catching up on orders pretty quickly  :)  LOTS of orders currently because of the holidays and all the Secret Santa exchanges. 

Everyone needs to post more happy customer pictures!  ;D

Offline Eugooglizer

• Posts Too Much!
  • Everything's got a moral, if only you can find it
« Reply #590 on: December 06, 2008, 11:05:37 PM »
Awe!! The girly turtles are too cute!

I know!  I'm gonna have to place another order now just for the turtles.  I have two box turtles--a female and her baby girl that I incubated and hatched this summer  :)

Offline WEAVER

• Posts Too Much!
    • The Cozy Cavy
« Reply #591 on: December 07, 2008, 10:44:27 PM »
Chelsey, I received my order and everything looks wonderful.  I am still feeling a bit under the weather, but I will try to take pictures of the beds in action soon.  I did get some pictures from the rescue of my little boy Stuart trying out one of your hammies.  I thought I would post it here and hopefully it brings a smile to your face like it did mine.  He is such a little sweetie pie!  (He is the white one with the cute tush.  The brown one is his wife ;D )

Offline vintagerat

• Posts Too Much!
« Reply #592 on: December 07, 2008, 10:59:38 PM »
Chelsey...this is a picture from a couple weeks ago of the boys, but I want you to experience "the stink eye" that I get from Spartan when I go to take his pocket hammock away that you made for them.

I have to rip the boys from this darn thing when I want to take them out of their cage. They are so lazy that they don't even peek out of the cage when I open the doors. They are just way to comfy in the darned adorable pink stick legged birdie pocket hammock. They have made it into a pocket hammock/peek-a-boo hammock and were thinking you should make this as a new product. They have torn a hole inside the layers of fleece inside the pocket hammock. Get what I mean  :yelcutelaugh:? They are also working on a hole that goes into the layers of the flap part on the pocket hammock....get what I mean, again? lol! My guess is that they definitely want you to create a crazy multi-hammock  :bow:.

Anyways, I will be needing to order a new one soon, as they don't like the pocket hammocks that their mommy makes for them  :puppy_dog_eyes:.

:BlueDumboSmileTongue:

Offline Scubbs

• Posts Too Much!
    • Chelsey's Cozies
« Reply #593 on: December 07, 2008, 11:05:52 PM »
Marsha - aww, what an adorable picture!  ;D  I also sent along hooks for the hammies just in case they didn't have any or were short on them.  I'm glad Stuart and his girly have snuggly things to sleep in until he gets adopted thanks to you!  :)  And hopefully you feel better soon!  It's always awful being sick  :-\

Amy - that's quite the stink eye there!  Looks like you might need a backup for when you need to wash it  :wink5:

Offline WEAVER

• Posts Too Much!
    • The Cozy Cavy
« Reply #594 on: December 07, 2008, 11:11:36 PM »
Thank you for sending them some hooks.  I honestly didn't even think about the hooks.  Glad to know you had my back ;D  The rescue really liked the beds, almost as much as Stuart.   :wink5:

Offline vintagerat

• Posts Too Much!
« Reply #595 on: December 07, 2008, 11:14:44 PM »
Amy - that's quite the stink eye there!  Looks like you might need a backup for when you need to wash it  :wink5:

I'm thinking the boys want the Unicorns fabric. Which size did you send us when we we traded?

Offline Scubbs

• Posts Too Much!
    • Chelsey's Cozies
« Reply #596 on: December 07, 2008, 11:29:38 PM »
I sent along a medium, since I figured that was a good size for yours boys  :thumbsup2:

Offline vintagerat

• Posts Too Much!
« Reply #597 on: December 07, 2008, 11:43:38 PM »
I sent along a medium, since I figured that was a good size for yours boys  :thumbsup2:

Yes, it is! Okiee, we definitely will be ordering a medium pocket hammock in the Unicorn fabric this week  :). I might order another one in a different fabric, too :P. I'm waiting for money to enter my Paypal account before I order.

Offline rodent_girl_1985

• Posts Too Much!
    • TinyDreamerzzzBezzz
« Reply #598 on: December 08, 2008, 03:32:34 PM »
I think I'm going to order one of your envelope hammocks in a couple of weeks. I usually make my own hammocks for my rats, but I don't have a sewing machine and the envelope would just kill my hands. Besides, your work is much better.
Do you still have the sushi fabric? It's really cute. Where did you get it anyways? I'm thinking of maing some things to match the envelope hammock.
I'm picking up a rat from the Houston Rat Rescue next month, and am trying to get a good amoutn of stuff together for him.
Can you tell me how much shipping would be to 78418?

Offline Scubbs

• Posts Too Much!
    • Chelsey's Cozies
« Reply #599 on: December 08, 2008, 04:16:48 PM »
I got the sushi fabric from JoAnn Fabrics  :)  And altogether with the envelope, shipping, and Paypal fee, it would be $16.