Author Topic: ~ Chelsey's Cozies ~ **Customs & Pre-mades, 375+ fabrics to choose from!**  (Read 371511 times)

Offline WEAVER

• Posts Too Much!
    • The Cozy Cavy
Re: Chelsey's Cozies - hammocks, tubes, cubes, and more! *11/28 -- New Fabrics!*
« Reply #625 on: December 15, 2008, 12:47:52 AM »
I just wanted to share these pictures with you Chelsey.  My ratties are becoming such loves.  They still don't like to be held, or sit still for very long, but they are now "nice" and enjoy spending time with me.  Tonight I had them out for a bit, one at a time, and used the bonding pouch you made for them.  Abigail and Petunia and pretty good about staying in it.  They peak out, and climb on me, than I give them a treat and they run back into the pouch to eat it in private.  So sweet.

Here is a picture of Abigail resting in her cupcake pouch :)

And here she is peaking out for treats and head scratchies ;)

Offline WEAVER

• Posts Too Much!
    • The Cozy Cavy
Re: Chelsey's Cozies - hammocks, tubes, cubes, and more! *11/28 -- New Fabrics!*
« Reply #626 on: December 15, 2008, 03:12:32 PM »
I know I was the last one to post, but I just wanted to share this picture I took of Delilah today in the new cube :wink5:

"Thank you Miss Chelsey for all of our new beds!"

Offline dani.

• Owned by 2 rats : Laverne and Shirley
« Reply #627 on: December 15, 2008, 03:55:04 PM »
-dies- I'm so jealous  :P
I just got my very first sewing machine yesterday, and I'm experimenting with some things, and I so desperatly want to know how to make an envelope :(

I only so far have made 1 hammock and a cube, that both turned out really well actually, although when my rats get in the cube, it saggs quite a bit...

Offline dani.

« Reply #628 on: December 15, 2008, 03:56:32 PM »
-dies- I'm so jealous  :P
I just got my very first sewing machine yesterday, and I'm experimenting with some things, and I so desperatly want to know how to make an envelope :(

I only so far have made 1 hammock and a cube, that both turned out really well actually, although when my rats get in the cube, it saggs quite a bit...

Offline JadesDream

• Stormy....TY 4 bringin me into the Rattie World <3
« Reply #629 on: December 15, 2008, 05:08:33 PM »
I just wanted to share these pictures with you Chelsey.  My ratties are becoming such loves.  They still don't like to be held, or sit still for very long, but they are now "nice" and enjoy spending time with me.  Tonight I had them out for a bit, one at a time, and used the bonding pouch you made for them.  Abigail and Petunia and pretty good about staying in it.  They peak out, and climb on me, than I give them a treat and they run back into the pouch to eat it in private.  So sweet.

Here is a picture of Abigail resting in her cupcake pouch :)

And here she is peaking out for treats and head scratchies ;)

Abigail is ABSOLUTELY beautiful  :cookie: That color suits her perfectly as well  :BlueDumboSmileTongue:
Care & The Crew

proudly owned by 8 ratties;
Storm's Sons; Phoenix, Snow, Thunder, & Rain
My Halloween Babies; Chucky, Freddy, Jason, & Michael!
2 Southern Rescue Dogs; Dunstin & Buddy
My Soul Rat~*~*~RIP Stormy...U will be 4ever Loved & Missed~*~*~

Offline Scubbs

• Posts Too Much!
  • Pick the adoption option!
    • Chelsey's Cozies
« Reply #630 on: December 15, 2008, 06:42:40 PM »
Thank you for posting those adorable pictures, Marsha  :)  Your girls are always so photogenic!  And JadesDream is right - the light aqua really compliments Abigail's coat  :cheeky:  Glad to hear the girlies are doing better with their socialization, and you're also recovering from being sick!
  <~~ Add Chelsey's Cozies on Facebook!  :)

Offline WEAVER

• Posts Too Much!
    • The Cozy Cavy
« Reply #631 on: December 15, 2008, 06:48:26 PM »
Your girls are always so photogenic!

I would'nt say that. :D  It is a good thing I have a digital camara where I can just keep snapping pictures and delete the bad ones.  Taking pictures of the girls is so hard.  They don't stay still and most of the pictures I take of them are totally out of focus.  One thing that is great about taking rat pictures is there is never any red eye :yelcutelaugh:

Thanks jadesDream for your nice comment about Abigail.  I will be sure to tell her :wink5:

Offline Scubbs

• Posts Too Much!
    • Chelsey's Cozies
« Reply #632 on: December 15, 2008, 06:53:55 PM »
Oh yes, red eye was my biggest problem when with my late house rabbit, BunBun.  For some reason it only started popping up in pictures in her last year or so - I think the fact that she was going blind and her eyes were opaque made the camera go all red-eye.  But yes, digital camera are a fantastic thing for pet pictures!  :D

Offline Scubbs

• Posts Too Much!
    • Chelsey's Cozies
« Reply #633 on: December 16, 2008, 04:56:35 AM »
10+ orders are being sent out later today - pics to come soon!  :thumbsup2:

Offline PnutLuv

• Posts Too Much!
    • SnoozieCubes
« Reply #634 on: December 17, 2008, 09:01:37 AM »
Oooh.....you can't be done with mine already, but I love seeing the pics of all the other orders so I can mentally add to my wish list! :)

Offline Scubbs

• Posts Too Much!
    • Chelsey's Cozies
« Reply #635 on: December 17, 2008, 03:24:20 PM »
Yours is one of the three that was *just* placed, so it will be finished in the next day or two.  Pretty much anything sent Priority on either Friday or Saturday arrives on Monday, so you'll be good to go for Christmas  ;D

The packages that meant to go out last night are actually going out today.  We had a HUGE snow storm last night and the roads were terrible driving home in.  What usually takes me 15 minutes took me about an hour.  Seeing as the post office that's open late is normally about 30 minutes away, I decided it was maybe better to wait until the roads were clear today  :P  Pics up soon, just need to finish two more hammocks!

Offline LOTR_Ratties

• Posts Too Much!
  • Life ends when we become silent about what matters
    • Zoe's Hammie Haven
« Reply #636 on: December 17, 2008, 03:48:23 PM »
Pics up soon, just need to finish two more hammocks!

:hyper: :hyper:

Offline Scubbs

• Posts Too Much!
    • Chelsey's Cozies
« Reply #637 on: December 17, 2008, 05:53:42 PM »
Piccies  :BlueDumboSmile:

Offline WEAVER

• Posts Too Much!
    • The Cozy Cavy
Re: Chelsey's Cozies - hammocks, tubes, cubes, and more!
« Reply #638 on: December 17, 2008, 06:45:43 PM »
:heart: that turtle fabric!  It is so cute and girlie.  I am going to have to order that in my next order :)

Offline LOTR_Ratties

• Posts Too Much!
  • Life ends when we become silent about what matters
    • Zoe's Hammie Haven
« Reply #639 on: December 17, 2008, 07:31:38 PM »

:shocked2: Ooooh I love what you did with my order!! Can't wait to give them to my babies! Thank you so much once again, Chelsey, you rock. :BlueDumboSmile:

Offline Oh!Rats!

• Posts Too Much!
« Reply #640 on: December 17, 2008, 07:41:49 PM »
Woot Woot!!  ;D
Can't wait for my girls to cuddle up in their new envelope and double deckers!  And I love the owl material!  Its sooo cute!   :bow:
Queen Of Hearts,Storms in Africa, Smidge, Molly, Ginger, Beatrice, Delilah, Snickerdoodle, Ivy, Maizy, Amelia.

Offline dani.

« Reply #641 on: December 17, 2008, 08:18:49 PM »
-dies- That sushi material is amazing!
Where did you find it?

Also, what do you put in/do to your cubes to make them stand up like that?

The cubes that I always make always flop over and when my girls get in them they sag...alot!

Offline Scubbs

• Posts Too Much!
    • Chelsey's Cozies
« Reply #642 on: December 18, 2008, 02:58:12 AM »
The sushi fabric is from JoAnn's  :)  The cubes stand up better with cotton since it's a slightly stiffer fabric, and it also helps to use blizzard fleece rather than anti-pill.  As for them sagging when your girls get in them, I suggest putting the cube on a solid surface of the cage  :thumbsup2:
« Last Edit: December 18, 2008, 09:01:33 AM by Scubbs »

Offline dani.

« Reply #643 on: December 18, 2008, 03:42:38 PM »
The sushi fabric is from JoAnn's  :)  The cubes stand up better with cotton since it's a slightly stiffer fabric, and it also helps to use blizzard fleece rather than anti-pill.  As for them sagging when your girls get in them, I suggest putting the cube on a solid surface of the cage  :thumbsup2:

Thank you very much  :D I plan on making a trip over to JoAnn's this weekend to see if they have it, it's insanely adorable

Ahah, that would explain why they sag, lol, number one, they're out of anti-pill, and second, I have it in just about the middle of their cage, completly suspended xD

Thanks again (:

Offline Scubbs

• Posts Too Much!
    • Chelsey's Cozies
« Reply #644 on: December 19, 2008, 11:44:33 PM »
Here are a some new prints that I've picked up in the last few days  :)

Both of these next prints are much cuter in person, my camera's just not a fan of dark colors  :P

Offline Heatherama

• Posts Too Much!
  • Empty
« Reply #645 on: December 20, 2008, 12:24:40 AM »
Ooooohhhhh, I love that last one.   :hyper:
"...Quit your job. Start a fight. Prove you're alive. If you don't claim your humanity you will become a statistic. You have been warned... ~ Tyler"

Offline Scubbs

• Posts Too Much!
    • Chelsey's Cozies
« Reply #646 on: December 20, 2008, 12:37:23 AM »
For a better presentation of the fabric, it's in one of the order pics a couple posts up as a double decker  :)  See individual pic here.  It really is adorable and goes with so many colors!

Offline Heatherama

• Posts Too Much!
  • Empty
« Reply #647 on: December 20, 2008, 12:43:10 AM »
For a better presentation of the fabric, it's in one of the order pics a couple posts up as a double decker  :)  See individual pic here.  It really is adorable and goes with so many colors!

Uh oh...has Julztoni seen that?  Or is she the one who ordered it?   :yelcutelaugh:
"...Quit your job. Start a fight. Prove you're alive. If you don't claim your humanity you will become a statistic. You have been warned... ~ Tyler"

Offline Scubbs

• Posts Too Much!
    • Chelsey's Cozies
« Reply #648 on: December 20, 2008, 12:54:41 AM »
Did you suspect that because of the orange?  ;)  It was actually a freebie for another order  :P

Offline Heatherama

• Posts Too Much!
  • Empty
« Reply #649 on: December 20, 2008, 12:55:38 AM »
Did you suspect that because of the orange?  ;)  It was actually a freebie for another order  :P

yup.....you know when she sees that you're gonna have to make another.   :yelcutelaugh: