Author Topic: ~ Chelsey's Cozies ~ **Customs & Pre-mades, 375+ fabrics to choose from!**  (Read 371506 times)

Offline WEAVER

• Posts Too Much!
    • The Cozy Cavy
Re: Chelsey's Cozies *9/15 - more premades + sets available!*
« Reply #1125 on: September 20, 2009, 10:32:20 AM »
I got pictures!!! :-*

Here are my two new babies enjoying their new hammies, although they can't seem to figure out the pocket hammie is one that they can climb into :doh:

Lu-Lu

They have figured out the envelope hammie though, and so far I think it maybe their favorite.  Here is Mitzi peaking out.

Thanks again for all of my new goodies.  I am going to clean the other cage today and put some of the new envelopes in there for Claire.  She will be so happy to have some new ones to "break in". :yelcutelaugh:

Offline Scubbs

• Posts Too Much!
  • Pick the adoption option!
    • Chelsey's Cozies
« Reply #1126 on: September 21, 2009, 11:08:23 AM »
Eee, so cute! Envelopes are a huge hit with babies  :D  Glad to see the new girls enjoying them, and can't wait to see more pictures!
  <~~ Add Chelsey's Cozies on Facebook!  :)

Offline Scubbs

• Posts Too Much!
    • Chelsey's Cozies
« Reply #1127 on: September 21, 2009, 11:10:43 AM »
There are still some more premades left everyone!  :)  Check them all out in my premade album, HERE.

Offline Scubbs

• Posts Too Much!
    • Chelsey's Cozies
Re: Chelsey's Cozies *now taking custom orders again! :) *
« Reply #1128 on: September 22, 2009, 01:07:24 AM »
I'm now taking custom orders again!  :balloon:

Offline Addicted2Rats

• Donor
  • Posts Too Much!
  • The *original* Addicted2Ratsİ
« Reply #1129 on: September 24, 2009, 07:02:59 PM »
Hey Chelsey ... can you send me an invoice for that Buggy Set in your premade link?  It's $24.50 -- what would shipping be to 60445?  Thanks!

Deb

Offline petunia

• Posts Too Much!
« Reply #1130 on: September 30, 2009, 03:53:51 PM »
OMGoodness you have so many fabrics to choose from!!

Offline vintagerat

• Posts Too Much!
« Reply #1131 on: September 30, 2009, 04:24:26 PM »
To the person who purchased the Minty Set for me...YOU ARE AWESOME  :bow:. I was soo excited to get my other set from Chelsey on Monday because I was having one of the worst days imaginable (news that effects my life & family greatly)....and when I saw the 2nd set and read the little note, I burst into tears at how caring people can be. It made me feel so great that someone else besides the people around me in every day life, can care about me enough to do something like that.

Not to mention you have done something great for my rats, as well. I think they will all really enjoy the new stuff. You can tell that they have been upset over losing their sister/daughter/"niece", Tansy, and when my rats get new stuff...they get super excited  :D.

A million *hugs* to you  :heart: :heart: :heart:.

Offline andie3131

• Posts Too Much!
  • Harley RIP
« Reply #1132 on: September 30, 2009, 05:16:25 PM »
You gatta love some of the people on here.  Most seem to have really good hearts  :heart: :heart:  That was sweet of who ever it was!

Offline Scubbs

• Posts Too Much!
    • Chelsey's Cozies
« Reply #1133 on: September 30, 2009, 08:50:59 PM »
Yay, I'm so glad you like everything!  And I can't WAIT to see pictures of it all in your cage(s)!  :D

Offline vintagerat

• Posts Too Much!
« Reply #1134 on: September 30, 2009, 08:56:20 PM »
Yay, I'm so glad you like everything!  And I can't WAIT to see pictures of it all in your cage(s)!  :D

Well, once I get off my butt (we all know how that goes), I will be cleaning the rat cage. I've got all my best/cutest stuff all set out. I'm actually excited to share the pictures (again...once I get off my butt).

I'm doing the Sweet Treats stuff this time...and then I am going to buy some "minty-like" fabrics to make stuff out of to match the minty set  ;D.

Offline Scubbs

• Posts Too Much!
    • Chelsey's Cozies
« Reply #1135 on: October 01, 2009, 10:26:19 PM »
So where are the piccies Amy?  :cheeky:

Offline vintagerat

• Posts Too Much!
« Reply #1136 on: October 02, 2009, 12:03:04 AM »
 :wave2:

Jasper LOVES his new tube. He is always sleeping on the floor of the top level of the shelf on the Martin's, so putting in this tube has made him really happy because he now has a warm place to snuggle into. We will definitely order more tubes like this when we can. It is the perfect size for a few of my rats to pile into!

Tucker refuses to leave his cube. I think he's totally showing off with it...he thinks it is just his style, colors & all! He's my tubby boy, so no wonder he loves all the "sweet treats". I suspect he will try to eat the sweet treats soon, so I will remove the cube tomorrow before he gets too comfy in there  :yelcutelaugh:.

Okay, so I lied....he did take ONE step out for a fruit loop  ::).

Harper in a pocket hammock we ordered a while back. Can you tell he's not amuse because I awoke him from his beauty sleep?

Leah in the tube, which she also loves. Her and Jasper cuddle in there <3.

Jack was a little too busy running around the "fresh cage" to pose inside of a new hammock, so he posed outside of the tube  :D.

aaaaand, like I said....minty set will go into the cage soon. I just want to sew up some "minty colored stuff" to match once I find fabric  ;).

Offline Bloo Cheese

• Posts Too Much!
« Reply #1137 on: October 02, 2009, 07:35:47 AM »
I made a pillow case out of it because I loved it so much!  :P  The seller I got it from on eBay no longer has it available, and she just made up a name for it instead of using the designer/actual name, so I have no idea how to find more of it  :(

Why don't you try asking her if she remembers the SKU number or product name; or potentially has the receipt? I fell in love with a certain fabric (will premier that wonderful set when I get it in a couple weeks) and I could not find it ANYWHERE. I originally saw it on here on some inactive sellers thread and I tried asking her but she is inactive so no luck. After doing a google search I found a seller on etsy who had a toy baby ball made in the fabric I love. I contacted her asking if she knew the name and she responded saying she did not remember but she had one yard left she could sell. 1 yard certainly wouldn't have been enough for the liners AND the four beds I wanted but I decided if we couldn't find anymore fabric then I would compromise and just get solid colored liners. Well turns out she had the year old receipt in the bag with the fabric with she so kindly shared the SKU number and stock name with me. As long as the fabric isn't discontinued then if you find the stock name and or SKU number Joann's should be able to order it like they did with the fabric I am in love with. Who knows perhaps you will get lucky like I did, can't hurt to try.  :wink5:

Also maybe you can post an add on craigslist or someplace with pic of the fabric and see if anyone can help you figure out the SKU number or Stock name.

Good luck!!!

Offline Scubbs

• Posts Too Much!
    • Chelsey's Cozies
« Reply #1138 on: October 02, 2009, 09:18:59 AM »
Amy - oh my gosh, those pictures are ADORABLE!  Every one of them!  Once I *finally* update my Happy Customers page(s), I'm going to put some of those up there for sure!  Thanks for posting them  :D

Bloo - thanks for the ideas, I will definitely have to try that!  Normally I'd just let something like this go, but I really do love that fabric.  Of course, if I can't find it, at least I'll always have my gorgeous pillow case  :cheeky:

Offline Scubbs

• Posts Too Much!
    • Chelsey's Cozies
Re: Chelsey's Cozies *out of town 10/3-10/6*
« Reply #1139 on: October 02, 2009, 09:23:27 AM »
Hi everyone!  :wave:

After tomorrow night I will be heading up north for a funeral, and also to see my dad who flew home from Afghanistan for the funeral.  I haven't seen him in five years, so I'm extremely excited and looking forward to it.  Of course, I wish the circumstances were better, but nonetheless  :P  Orders will be delayed just a little bit since I won't be home for 3-4 days, and I'm also not sure if the hotel we'll be staying at will have wireless internet or not (after all, it's kind of up north-y up there, so that might be a little too technologically advanced for them!), so I may not be able to reply to emails quickly or at all.

Have a good weekend everyone!  :D
« Last Edit: October 02, 2009, 09:30:57 AM by Scubbs »

Offline anita1216

• Forum Enabler
  • Posts Too Much!
  • Hanging out with the Fraggle Rat gang...
    • Fraggle Rats
« Reply #1140 on: October 05, 2009, 05:35:59 PM »
Im so sorry for your loss, but Im super excited you get to see your dad..very cool.

We need to talk when you get home and settled, the girls are having a fit of pink and asked me to order some new cubes to destroy ::)

Something LOUD and over the top girly is fine, you have great taste in fabric so its never a worry :)

Thanks!
Anita

Offline andie3131

• Posts Too Much!
  • Harley RIP
« Reply #1141 on: October 09, 2009, 03:10:21 AM »
I have only been able to catch a pic of one of them. But it's a cute one ;)

Offline Scubbs

• Posts Too Much!
    • Chelsey's Cozies
Re: Chelsey's Cozies
« Reply #1142 on: October 09, 2009, 12:42:20 PM »
Eee, so cute!  Who's that hanging out in the envelope, Andrea?  :)

Anita - go ahead and PM me or email me your order  :D  I have no shortage of loud girly stuff, that's for sure!

Offline andie3131

• Posts Too Much!
  • Harley RIP
Re: Chelsey's Cozies
« Reply #1143 on: October 09, 2009, 12:53:50 PM »
Eee, so cute!  Who's that hanging out in the envelope, Andrea?  :)

That would be Bella, isn't she beautiful :)

Offline Scubbs

• Posts Too Much!
    • Chelsey's Cozies
Re: Chelsey's Cozies *back to taking orders, more premades soon!*
« Reply #1144 on: October 09, 2009, 01:13:41 PM »
She really is!  Such beautiful markings.  She makes a good model  ;)

Offline LoveMyPets81

• Posts Too Much!
« Reply #1145 on: October 11, 2009, 10:27:10 PM »
Pm'ed you...:)

Offline krazycatlady

• Posts Too Much!
« Reply #1146 on: October 15, 2009, 11:18:00 PM »
 :shocked2: :shocked2: :shocked2: So so so so so many fabrics that i need want.

I REALLY Love the Zebra (#408)

I love so many others but i really need to be saving money right now and not spending so i think i can only order one thing, maybe two.  :BlueDumboBigEyes: I have three girls, who are on the smaller side, my hammocks i have for them arent that big but they fit into them so i dont need anything HUGE, but i want something cute, different but still cheaper. I love the envelope but i also like the cubes

RIP Mr. Squishy, Coraline & Gaz :( Play hard, Mommy misses you.

Offline Scubbs

• Posts Too Much!
    • Chelsey's Cozies
« Reply #1147 on: October 18, 2009, 12:31:01 AM »
krazycatlady - sounds like you need to order a variety to see what your girlies like best!  ;)  Also, it sounds like a medium would be good for them in any flat hammock, and maybe an 8" cube.  :thumbsup:

Offline Scubbs

• Posts Too Much!
    • Chelsey's Cozies
« Reply #1148 on: October 18, 2009, 03:10:58 PM »
Anita's purdy pink order:

And an adorable baby blanket :thumbsup:

Offline Scubbs

• Posts Too Much!
    • Chelsey's Cozies
« Reply #1149 on: October 20, 2009, 12:26:07 AM »
Couple more order pics  :thumbsup: