Author Topic: WONDERFUL NEWS!!!  (Read 2478 times)

Offline ifflingchild

• Amani Weyr
WONDERFUL NEWS!!!
« on: December 22, 2007, 03:02:08 PM »
 :hyper:  I'm so stoked! Mom's getting Raine fixed! as soon as the taxes come in we're going to planned pet hood and getting her and the puppies fixed! well the puppies will have to wait until 12 weeks for that right? Razz will still be intact but she planns on studding him out, which has a snowballs chance in hell. She finally got it through ehr head that she's killing raine by breeding her especiallywhen she won't do the right things. Though she won't admit she was int he wrong I don't care I still won!  ;D

Thank you EVERYBODY! for your help I really appreciated you all putting up with me  the puppies skin condition seems to be going away their eyes are open and they're getting more and more playful.  :party: they'll be a month old on the 26th.

Ash
I walk them I feed them I bathe them I try to get them to proper vet care.... THESE AREN'T EVEN MY DOGS!!!!!!!! When I get my dog it's going to be the best taken care of dog around... I'll have had all of the practice because of these one's lazy owner........

Offline star2

• Posts Too Much!
Re: WONDERFUL NEWS!!!
« Reply #1 on: December 22, 2007, 11:18:25 PM »
That's awesome  :thumbsup2:  I'm so glad she's getting Raine fixed!!
How is Raine doing lately?  Gaining weight?  Taking better care of the pups?  :heart:
~*Katie*~
Play hard at the bridge Aggie, Daisy, Fiona, Scarlett, and Robin

Offline ifflingchild

• Amani Weyr
« Reply #2 on: December 23, 2007, 10:22:28 AM »
She's doing okay as can be right now. she still hasn't gained her weight back and is still a rather skinny puppy but at least she's eating again. the pups are hurting her though with their little claws being so sharp. I was wondering if I could just take off sharp tips  with a small pair of nail clippers since they're growing so sharp. I know I'd have to have a steady hand to keep from cutting their little paws but poor raine's ninnies look so scratched up and bruised because of it.
I walk them I feed them I bathe them I try to get them to proper vet care.... THESE AREN'T EVEN MY DOGS!!!!!!!! When I get my dog it's going to be the best taken care of dog around... I'll have had all of the practice because of these one's lazy owner........

Offline Dearpie

• Global Moderator
  • Posts Too Much!
  • When you're too open minded, brains fall out!
    • Dearpie Hammocks
« Reply #3 on: January 11, 2008, 01:19:50 AM »
A little late, but you can absolutely clip the puppies nails at a very early age.  It great training for them as they grow up to let their feet be handled and nail trimmed.  :)