Author Topic: A cat in a Tree...  (Read 2821 times)

Offline ratgirl2

• Posts Too Much!
A cat in a Tree...
« on: December 26, 2007, 09:39:40 PM »
Well a Christmas tree that is...LOL.  We came home from a visit and found Toby hanging out in the middle of the Christmas tree.  But, of course, instead of getting him out of the tree I grabbed the camera.

peek a boo

I's not doing nuthin...I pwomise...looks at my innocent face

after a hard afternoon playing it's time for a nap...in the tree...LOL
[/url]

Offline ratgirl2

• Posts Too Much!
Re: A cat in a Tree...
« Reply #1 on: December 29, 2007, 08:23:33 AM »
well,I thought he was cute  :cat:
[/url]

Offline Blu Rat

• Posts Too Much!
  • I strive to be the person my pets think i am...
    • Neo Rattery
« Reply #2 on: December 29, 2007, 08:40:05 AM »
 ;D
Awww! What a silly little guy! Thats so cute  :) We had a real tree this year, which my cats slept under but it was too prickly to actually climb. I love those shots. Does Toby have dark stripes under his black coloring it seems? He is a very handsome boy! I'm glad to see he found a way to enjoy the Holidays too  :cheeky:
Em

Offline aphoeniceus

• Posts Too Much!
« Reply #3 on: December 29, 2007, 09:55:55 AM »
What a cutie!  My cats would love to do that... that is, if I ever do put up a tree one day, hehe.
Human slave to 8 snakes, 2 cats, and 1 conure

Offline sawyer_gota_gun

• Menagerie
« Reply #4 on: December 29, 2007, 03:19:15 PM »
Aw, I wish I could let my cats play in the xmas tree but they tear it up climbing up it so we had to train them not to.

Offline ratgirl2

• Posts Too Much!
« Reply #5 on: January 02, 2008, 11:52:53 AM »
I had been trying to train Toby not to climb in the tree, but as you can see the training hasn't been going so well...LOL.

Toby is my little halloween rescue kitten.  He is getting big and he is really healthy.  I am so glad he stumbled into our lives.

Blu Rat; Toby does have stripes.  Great eye...LOL.  They are actually a little bit lighter than his fur and are only visible in certain lights. 

To me he is the perfect cat, especially for my three year old son.  Patrick can carry him around and he just lets him.  He never intentially scratches at my son when he gets a little rambunctious.  We have been teaching our son how to carry him properly and Toby loves Patrick as much as Patrick loves Toby,  It's a beautiful relationship!!!
[/url]

Offline NutKitty

• Posts Too Much!
« Reply #6 on: January 11, 2008, 04:41:29 PM »
Very handsome little guy!   :)

At least yours isn't biting the lights like mine is prone to do.   :P

Offline ratgirl2

• Posts Too Much!
« Reply #7 on: January 11, 2008, 04:47:51 PM »
Very handsome little guy!   :)

At least yours isn't biting the lights like mine is prone to do.   :P

LOL!!! no I just didn't catch that on camera...LOL!!!  the lights were one of his favorite things to chew on  ::).  We had a christmas village up and he was chewing on the street lamps we had in it  :doh:  what's up with these silly little kitties?  :yelcutelaugh:

by the way, beautiful kitty you have there!!!!
[/url]

Offline NutKitty

• Posts Too Much!
« Reply #8 on: January 14, 2008, 11:06:03 AM »
LOL!!! no I just didn't catch that on camera...LOL!!!  the lights were one of his favorite things to chew on  ::).  We had a christmas village up and he was chewing on the street lamps we had in it  :doh:  what's up with these silly little kitties?  :yelcutelaugh:

by the way, beautiful kitty you have there!!!!

Thank you.  :)

I think that was the only year my cats assaulted any Christmas trees.  Every  year since (that pic is over four years old), I've gotten real trees instead of artificial, and they tend to leave it alone.