Author Topic: My boys moved into their Ferret Nation tonight!  (Read 531 times)

Offline zoocrew26

• Posts Too Much!
My boys moved into their Ferret Nation tonight!
« on: January 05, 2008, 05:06:31 AM »
So, my boys got to move into their Ferret Nation tonight! I spent a fortune getting it all ready for them, and what do they do the second i put them in it? Cling to the bars and bed to be taken out!! They seem to enjoy having the extra room, and new things to explore. I've got 2 litter boxes in there now, as i am trying to potty train them. Their first impression of the litter box wasn't all that great. One of them went up to it and decided it would be okay if he pooped RIGHT IN FRONT OF IT, instead of IN it.  :doh:
I hope my boys like their new abode!

Here's pics!!!!

Here's the whole thing:

Here is the top section (with "Cars" fleece!!  :hyper:):

Here's the bottom (with "Spiderman" fleece!!  :hyper:), complete with food spilled all over, cuz they thought it'd be fun to tip the food dish...guess i'm off to the petstore tomorrow to buy a ceramic one!!:

Here's one angle of my room, where the FN is (i'm standing in my doorway--yes, i know my room looks like a 2 year olds lol complete with a little mermaid pillowcase, and winnie the pooh dominating the room lol). The FN is in the far left hand corner, on top of that is my toad's cage, in the bottom left hand corner (although you can't really see it) is my bearded dragon's tank, underneath my bed is my 2 guinea pig's cage (with a hamster cage on top), next to that is my chinchilla's cage, in the bottom right hand corner is my other 2 rats are residing, behind that (which you can't see really) is my hermit crabs tank, and on the nightstand between my bed and the FN is a fish tank lol.

Full house, eh? hehehe.... :cheeky:
22 rats (Jack, Oreo, Shyloh, Tucker, Remy, Gideon, Tristan, Cody, Payton, Ryder, Ryley, Creasy-bear, Diva, Darrah, ThumbeLena, Lyla, Chaila, Nadia, Scampers, Scoundrel, Brayden, and Lyric),  3 guinea pigs, a hamster, a chinchilla, a bearded dragon, 2 fish, a toad, a dog, 3 cats, and 10 hermit crabs.

Offline aphoeniceus

• Posts Too Much!
Re: My boys moved into their Ferret Nation tonight!
« Reply #1 on: January 05, 2008, 06:06:24 AM »
Nice set-up!  And wow, thats one full room! :)
Human slave to 8 snakes, 2 cats, and 1 conure

Offline italianqt

• Posts Too Much!
  • Gennaro's hungry!
« Reply #2 on: January 05, 2008, 06:09:55 AM »
The cars fleece is so cute! And  :yelcutelaugh: at what they did to the food.
The kittehs: Fia and Nice Kitty.

Offline Ratlovingkippy06

• Posts Too Much!
  • Thats alright my rat thinks your groose too:)
    • Rat photos
« Reply #3 on: January 06, 2008, 01:04:03 AM »
hey it looks somewhat like my room. Covered in cages and a 29 gallon fish tank. My boy made a 7 feet shelf unit that fits some of my cages mosty the mice and a rat cage. lol it looks nice though i have your carpet too but mine is blue.
R.I.P- Shadow, Apollo, Boo,Meka, Mandy, Remy, Kayla, Mia, Lexi, Sable, Romeo,Winstin, Sam, Missy  Annie,Selene, Leo, Juilet, Zeus Emma,Helen, Oreo, V, Troy, Hope, Beauty.

Offline Marshon Bunny

« Reply #4 on: January 06, 2008, 10:14:57 PM »
 :wave2:
Hi, MB here
Im resaerching ratties, deciding if there the pets for me!
I was wondering, how much did the FN cost (ball park is fine im not looking for exact cost or anything)
 :BlueDumboSmile:
Thanks!