Author Topic: Ratties for adoption at the Cleveland Animal Protective League  (Read 251 times)

Offline choochums

Ratties for adoption at the Cleveland Animal Protective League
« on: January 17, 2008, 03:00:55 PM »
Hello all!!
I am looking for some help on finding homes for some adorable ratties we have at the Cleveland APL.  There are 3 girls and 2 boys who have been at the shelter since they were just little babies.  They were transferred in with mom(who was adopted with one of her girls) and need to find homes.  We are asking for a $5 adoption fee and have definitely been screening to make sure they were going home to be companions, not food.  They are not fixed and all seem to be doing ok at the shelter, but of course they would do much better in a new home.  I'm not really great at the specific coloring on rats, but I'll try my best...
Girls: 2 with black eyes, one red and all 3 are a cream color, one with a kind of light brown color around here nose area like a Siamese cat
Boys: One cream also, one a standard grey color

If there is anyone who is interested or knows anyone who might be, feel free to contact me via e-mail and I can set something up pending that they are still at the shelter by that time.  I was really pushing to adopt two of them but my husband feels we just don't need them right now given that we already have 2 cats, 1 dog, fish and my adorable 1-year-old  :(  So...I am making it my mission to get them adopted!!  Please, please if you can help I would greatly appreciate it!!!

Thanks so much!!

Kelly

Offline lorenn.

Re: Ratties for adoption at the Cleveland Animal Protective League
« Reply #1 on: January 17, 2008, 05:41:24 PM »
Took the two boys home!  :hyper:  :heart:
« Last Edit: January 19, 2008, 02:00:35 PM by lorenn. »

Pets name: Oncoming Storm
Adopt your own!