Author Topic: 8 month old female kitten needs home in Michigan  (Read 2559 times)

Offline mislis787

• First day outside!
    • Add me on myspace!
8 month old female kitten needs home in Michigan
« on: February 12, 2008, 01:01:10 PM »
I've run into some financial trouble recently and am moving out of my apartment , and I need to find a home for my kitten.
I adopted her last August when she was 6 weeks old. It was a bad choice on my part, because I wasn't really in a position to get a kitten, but that's not the point. The point is I've taken great care of her, she's a wonderful kitty, and as much as I want to, I can't take her with me. I'm moving into a place that can't have cats, and I may be there a while. I have another cat, but I've found another place for him to stay until I get another apartment, which should be in August. He and I have a very special bond as cat and owner, and I can't bear to part with him, so I'm paying someone to hold him for me.
But Tova's not spayed, not declawed, and hasn't had any shots (please don't flame me, I don't have patience for people telling me I'm a bad owner) The only time I've been able to afford to take her to a vet was in Septmber (approximately) when she had an upper respiratory infection. Pet Supplies Plus sold her to me, told me she was healthy and all, but she most certainly wasn't. She had a history of ear mites, but no fleas that I can see or feel, no skin tags, no injures, and I don't believe she's gone into her first heat yet.
Here's some pictures, she's a beautiful cat. These are all very outdated, and anyone who's considering adopting her I will send you some more recent ones personally. I just haven't taken any yet =)

I have all the papers I recieved from her adoption and her trip to the vet and will surrender them when she is adopted. If I can't find a home for her by mid March or so, I'll need to find a reliable, safe shelter or rescue for her to go to, I'm not taking her to the Humane Society.
She's a feisty, playful, sweet kitten that needs a loving and attentive home, and someone who can afford to get her spayed and up to date on her shots. Please contact me A.S.A.P if you would like more information.
Melissa

(Edited to fix spelling errors)
« Last Edit: February 12, 2008, 01:09:31 PM by mislis787 »
We don't own our rats, our rats own us =)
~Owned by Cody, Roan, Dozer and Mr. Bigglesworth~