Author Topic: Should i get a FN?  (Read 303 times)

Offline Ratlovingkippy06

• Posts Too Much!
  • Thats alright my rat thinks your groose too:)
    • Rat photos
Should i get a FN?
« on: February 22, 2008, 02:47:13 AM »
Well i have right now 8 rats that are mine. I have 5 fosters not including the mom and her 8 babies, no worries i am already lining up homes for all. I have cages all over the place and it would be really nice if i just could have one big cage.  It would be nice to have a FN, i have the my first home exotic cage, my first home ferret 2x2. As my 2 main cages.. it would be nice to just have one cage expect for shadow, what do you think?
R.I.P- Shadow, Apollo, Boo,Meka, Mandy, Remy, Kayla, Mia, Lexi, Sable, Romeo,Winstin, Sam, Missy  Annie,Selene, Leo, Juilet, Zeus Emma,Helen, Oreo, V, Troy, Hope, Beauty.

Offline birdsong

• myspace.
Re: Should i get a FN?
« Reply #1 on: February 22, 2008, 07:27:52 AM »
i would agree! i paid under 200 with shipping off of ebay for my fn, but other people say you can get petsmart to match the price. for more info about that, just call the petsmart 800 number on their website.

plus you get to decorate them however you like!  ::)

Offline Katherose

Re: Should i get a FN?
« Reply #2 on: February 22, 2008, 09:31:27 AM »
If it's something you don't need right now, I would suggest waiting and seeing if you'd rather have the rat nation when it comes out in a few months. If you foster a lot, it would be easier to just get a cage that you wouldn't need to modify. Just a thought.
RIP: FizGig, Whimsy, Pixel, Ned, Bod, Cricket, Alice, and Valentine.