Author Topic: Sammy 6 month old male needs home in IL * will travel  (Read 1727 times)

Offline Ratlovingkippy06

• Posts Too Much!
  • Thats alright my rat thinks your groose too:)
    • Rat photos
Sammy 6 month old male needs home in IL * will travel
« on: February 22, 2008, 06:56:34 AM »
I got Sammy in October, he is a very loving sweet boy who needs a new good re home. The 2 other males who he lived with became very aggressive with him to the point that is just not safe for him to be with them. They can barley get along with each other these days even after being neutered and living in the new Exotics cage. Sammy is still young but is full grown weight close to 500 grams, he loves laying round all day and sleeping. He is potty trained, will not pee on you while out,and is shoulder trained. He knows his name and comes when you call for him ( lol when he feels like it), love scratches and just loves being with people. I have a few pictures of him, I do have a fee of 15 for him because i really want him to get a good forever home. He is not neutered and will make a great first time owner.
 I live in Gurnee IL which is close to the border of WI.
Thanks
Kaytie

Meet Sammy: A 6 month fawn hooded male

http://www.goosemoose.com/component/option,com_copperminevis/Itemid,210/place,displayimage/album,lastup/cat,23957/pos,0/
http://www.goosemoose.com/component/option,com_copperminevis/Itemid,210/place,displayimage/album,lastup/cat,23957/pos,1/
http://www.goosemoose.com/component/option,com_copperminevis/Itemid,210/place,displayimage/album,lastup/cat,23957/pos,2/
« Last Edit: February 22, 2008, 07:02:48 AM by Ratlovingkippy211 »
R.I.P- Shadow, Apollo, Boo,Meka, Mandy, Remy, Kayla, Mia, Lexi, Sable, Romeo,Winstin, Sam, Missy  Annie,Selene, Leo, Juilet, Zeus Emma,Helen, Oreo, V, Troy, Hope, Beauty.

Offline Brandon16166

Re: Sammy 6 month old male needs home in IL * will travel
« Reply #1 on: February 24, 2008, 04:13:40 AM »
you got me all exited and then I saw you lived in IL. I'm looking for a male rat rite now but its hard to find neutered males.

Offline Ratlovingkippy06

• Posts Too Much!
    • Rat photos
« Reply #2 on: February 25, 2008, 02:35:10 PM »
Where do you live?
R.I.P- Shadow, Apollo, Boo,Meka, Mandy, Remy, Kayla, Mia, Lexi, Sable, Romeo,Winstin, Sam, Missy  Annie,Selene, Leo, Juilet, Zeus Emma,Helen, Oreo, V, Troy, Hope, Beauty.

Offline Brandon16166

« Reply #3 on: February 25, 2008, 10:38:40 PM »
I live all the way in washington state

Offline Ratlovingkippy06

• Posts Too Much!
    • Rat photos
« Reply #4 on: February 26, 2008, 11:14:55 AM »
you never know. I had a female sent to Maryland 2 months ago with the help of 3 or 4 other people.

Offline Brandon16166

« Reply #5 on: February 26, 2008, 07:08:06 PM »
do you still have him? is he neutered?

Offline Brandon16166

« Reply #6 on: February 26, 2008, 07:12:08 PM »
oh nvm my other question i just saw it said hes not neutered. but hes so cut He looks just like my girl but tan.

Offline Ratlovingkippy06

• Posts Too Much!
    • Rat photos
« Reply #7 on: February 27, 2008, 09:15:54 PM »
he is still here. He is a sweet heart, i also have females. IM just trying to get everyone homes. I have a few fosters 14 total, that is including a litter of 2 week old babies with 5 males and 3 females. Along with my own rats. I do try ane get everyone out with groups and that takes 3 to 4 hours to give every rat the time they need.

Offline kyrah888

« Reply #8 on: March 06, 2008, 12:26:49 PM »
I am interested in taking 2 of your abaies, same sex of course, and it really doesn't make any difference to me which sex they are.  I live in Mendota, Illinois, but work In Plano, which isn't too far from where you are.  I would be willing to meet you half way sometime.  Please email me at kyrah888@yahoo.com.  THANKS!

Offline Ratlovingkippy06

• Posts Too Much!
    • Rat photos
« Reply #9 on: March 06, 2008, 04:22:07 PM »
Well would you rather have a male or a female? And what age were you looking for? The sammy here is 6-7 months old lives with 2 younger males Rex and charile who are already adopted but are waiting to for plans to be finished because they are going to MN.

I have 5 males and 4 females.
 5 are the 3 week old babies and 3 of the females are 2-3 months old and are not full grown. ONe is the mother and i would like the mom and a baby to go together and than the other 2 girls are sisters.
2 of the boys are a dark brown while the others look like their mom and are a cream/ blonde color.

I'll email some pictures and give your more infromation.

Kaytie

Offline kellyk

« Reply #10 on: March 07, 2008, 11:13:45 AM »
Hi Katie.  Can you send me pics of the 3 week old boys that may be available?  I have two new hairless boys that need a furry friend to live with.  Mine are 6 weeks old.  I have a 3 month old that they were going to live with but he bit my daughter and I don't know if we're keeping him or not. 

Kelly

Offline Ratlovingkippy06

• Posts Too Much!
    • Rat photos
« Reply #11 on: March 07, 2008, 02:17:48 PM »
Hi Katie.  Can you send me pics of the 3 week old boys that may be available?  I have two new hairless boys that need a furry friend to live with.  Mine are 6 weeks old.  I have a 3 month old that they were going to live with but he bit my daughter and I don't know if we're keeping him or not. 

Kelly

Sure can you send me your email address? How bad did the 3 month old bite? I just don't want you to just give up on him, i had a female who bites but she has gotten better and morgan ended up having to be rehomed in Maryland. Send me an email at
seniorwhitesox88@yahoo.com and we can talk more about the babies.