Author Topic: ferrets in need of home - Ansonia, CT  (Read 3056 times)

Offline StarDreamer

ferrets in need of home - Ansonia, CT
« on: February 25, 2008, 12:03:40 PM »
I am completely heartbroken over having to make this decision but I see no other choice. Recently my boyfriend of 5 years and I decided to separate and now Im finding myself in a severe financial bind and Im worried about my boys. The only reason I was able to afford them before was because of him. Now Im doing what I can by finding the best home possible for them and what better place than here? I want an experienced ferret owner willing to take on elderly ferrets and all their tidings with an adoption feeand formal interview.

Two are brothers, healthy, about 5 years old. One is a silly boy who loves attention and the other is very independent and mischievous.

They will come with a four story, nearly brand new, Ferret Nation cage, two brand new lixit water bottles, two litter boxes, Zupreem food, treats, toys, hammocks, tunnels, leashes, harnesses, ferretone, and whatever else I have stored in their box of goodies. Im asking an adoption fee of $200 with or without the eldest to ensure a good home and a formal interview so you can meet them and I can meet you. I may not be able to keep my babies, but I will make sure they go to the best home possible.

Im located in Ansonia Ct, directly off of Rt 8. Note me here, PM me, email me at caroselli.studios@gmail.com, or call me at 203-788-4088. Whatever works best for you. The sooner I can find them a home, the better. I can email photos.
« Last Edit: February 27, 2008, 10:23:34 AM by StarDreamer »

Offline StarDreamer

Re: ferrets in need of home - Ansonia, CT
« Reply #1 on: March 04, 2008, 08:41:33 AM »
still available...