Author Topic: The Cage Has Got to Go-The Cage is Here! The Cage is Here! 3/14  (Read 2985 times)

Offline ..Shea..

• Posts Too Much!
  • Love a Rat
Re: The Cage Has Got to Go-The Cage is Here! The Cage is Here! 3/14
« Reply #25 on: March 14, 2008, 12:26:21 PM »
Heehee!
The cage is here.
We got it all put together last night. Boy was that a pain in the rear. The directions they gave were terrible. It was just a picture with arrows, and not a big picture, a tiny picture. There were three different types of screws, knuts, and washers that we had to figure out where they went. Amazingly we got it all finished. ;D

Here is the cage. And the girls enjoying their cage. Look at Ginny's nose! Isn't it amazing? There is nothing there.
I still have a lot of decorating to do, so the cage is extremely empty.

Pets name:Maggie

Offline Jenn_85

• Posts Too Much!
  • Sweepy Ratties!
« Reply #26 on: March 14, 2008, 04:04:48 PM »
Wow, it's big!  I bet your girls are having a ball!  Ginny's nose looks great too!  :thumbsup2: She's so cute!

Offline Ratlovingkippy06

• Posts Too Much!
  • Thats alright my rat thinks your groose too:)
    • Rat photos
« Reply #27 on: March 14, 2008, 11:25:08 PM »
ooooo.. nice.. Your girls most love that! I can't wait till i get my FN. I hope this cage works out. How do you like it?
R.I.P- Shadow, Apollo, Boo,Meka, Mandy, Remy, Kayla, Mia, Lexi, Sable, Romeo,Winstin, Sam, Missy  Annie,Selene, Leo, Juilet, Zeus Emma,Helen, Oreo, V, Troy, Hope, Beauty.

Offline xanterra

• Posts Too Much!
  • Keeper of the Rattigans
« Reply #28 on: March 15, 2008, 12:19:57 AM »
 :yelcutelaugh: I love how your cat is warily checking out the cage in the first pic, like "What is this huge shiny monster doing in my house?!"
The boys: Sam and Dean - The girls: Canary, Kara, Phoebe, Piper, and Paige - The rescues: Anna, Tessa, Lilith, Ruby, and Castiel - The bunnies: Java and Juno

Offline Saydrah

• Posts Too Much!
  • Rat Tongues Rule
    • Rizzle Rat Rattery
« Reply #29 on: March 16, 2008, 12:40:09 AM »
I have a small version of that cage and I love it! I'm even thinking of getting another.
Rizzle Rat Rattery has NEWS! First litter planned for March 2009. See http://www.rizzlerats.com for details, or check the Adoptions forum!

Offline colieCat

« Reply #30 on: March 16, 2008, 01:13:22 AM »
let me know how you like the cage. i'm definitely looking into getting a new cage, and i want to get all the feedback on cages i can.
and i'm glad ginny's feeling better.

Pets names: Templeton & Splinter
Adopted by: colie 

Adopt your own!