Author Topic: Looking for a "new" cage in FL... * found one*  (Read 388 times)

Offline cerulean.blue

• Posts Too Much!
  • I'm up and dressed... What more do you want?
Looking for a "new" cage in FL... * found one*
« on: March 08, 2008, 08:07:28 PM »
I know it's a long shot and apparently I'm being pretty picky about this, but it never hurts to ask right?

I would like for my boys and girls to be all combined into one cage now that the boys are snipped and once the girls' URIs are resolved (they are improving!). I only have a R-690 and my QT cage (which I hate). Neither are big enough for a group of 5.

I'm looking for a cage that's big enough for 5 rats, has bar spacing small enough that my guys (dwarfs) won't escape (so no 1" unless you have a FN or FF you want to sell me for a ridiculously low price), and is less than $70-$80. OR, I'm looking for both a R-680 and R-685, which I can combine to make a nicely sized cage that's big enough. I may also be willing to pay shipping (depending on how much it is) if anyone would be willing to ship a cage to me.

It seems like I've looked everywhere possible for a cage that will work for me, but no one's selling anything that fits what I need right now. Of course, there's tons of cages for sale when I don't need one. I've considered making my own, but I just don't think I'll be satisfied enough with anything I make myself to go ahead and do it. So, if anyone could help me out that would be awesome, and my rats (and I) would love you forever!

*xposted on Florida Rat List*
« Last Edit: March 09, 2008, 08:22:47 PM by cerulean.blue »