Author Topic: Pet Related Books for Sale  (Read 353 times)

Offline Topaz

• Posts Too Much!
Pet Related Books for Sale
« on: March 14, 2008, 06:23:46 PM »
I need to make room on my shelves.  I just have WAY too many books, and yet I keep buying more.  Most of these are dog training books and other pet care books. I know I have more at my mom's house that I need to clear out as well as many dog training videos.  All are in used but very good condition unless otherwise noted.  Can be shipped via Media Mail, probably pretty cheap. Asking $4 per book(unless otherwise noted) or $35 for all.

Dr. Pitcairn's Complete Guide to Natural Health for Dogs and Cats by Richard H. Pitcairn, DVM., Ph.D. & Susan Hubble Pitcairn

Agility Training: The Fun Sport for All Dogs by Jane Simmons-Moake

Beyond Basic Dog Training, New Updated Edition by Diane L. Bauman

Dog Tricks for Dummies by Sarah Hodgson

The Complete Idiot's Guide to Choose, Training, and Raising a Dog by Sarah Hodgson

Dancing With Dogs, A step-by-step guide to Freestyle by Richard Curtis

The Well-Mannered Dog; From Dealing with Cats to Staying in Hotels, a Total Guide to Good Manners - Asking only $2 for this due to wear on book

Dogs That Know When Their Owners Are Coming Home and Other Unexplained Powers of Animals by Rupert Sheldrake

Second-Hand Dog; How to Turn Yours into a First Rate Pet by Carol Lea Benjamin

Civilizing Your Puppy; Second Edition by Barbara J. Wrede

James Herriot's Dog Stories; Warm and Wonderful Stories about the Animals Herriot Loves Best - FREE w/ any of the books listed above, first come first serve since I only have one copy, keep in mind this will raise the shipping a little, it's paperback.

House Rabbit Handbook; How to Live With and Urban Rabbit by Marinell Harriman - Only asking $2 for this due to wear.

Saltwater Aquariums for Dummies by Gregory Skomal - also only $2

I can take paypal or a money order.   :)