Author Topic: Mini Rex & Dwarf Hotots in so. WI  (Read 7026 times)

Offline TaniaR

• Ritten
Mini Rex & Dwarf Hotots in so. WI
« on: April 22, 2008, 11:26:41 AM »
Hi, I have several rabbits that I need to find homes for asap. I have babies that need to get seperated from their mothers and do not have the cage space to seperate them right now, so I need to move out a few bunns. I have pics and can email them to you, just let me know.
I live in Sauk City I will be going to a rabbit show in Marshfield Saturday & Sunday, so if that's closer for you, I can bring them w/me to the show.

1) Dwarf Hotot sr doe, good brood doe, proven mom, has had up to 9 babies in 1 litter! That's unheard of w/DH's because they're so small! She is registered, fully pedigreed, and has 1 leg. She has recieved BOS 3 out of 5 times that she's been shown, just not enough rabbits or exhibitors for legs on all of them. She has a VERY good head and ear, very good eye bands. Good type, gd shoulders, gd midsection, nice density. I'm asking $30 only because I need her moved out. The DH's are my daughter's breed and I told her out of fairness, we all have to pick one of our own to let go and she choose this one. Her lines incl. Percy's, Larimer's, & Warren's.

2) Mini Rex sr buck, broken black. Strong shoulders, beautiful pattern. I'm choosing to let this guy go because I have 4 black or broken black bucks and that's just too many! His lines incl. TJ's, DC's, King's, Willow's, Compart's, BDJ's, and a cpl others in the 4th gen. I'm asking what I pd for him since I haven't even used him, yet. I have no litters out of him at all. He is $45

3) Mini Rex jr doe, black, just a baby! She's 9 wks old and fully weaned and is ready for a new home. She has great width throughout her body, powerful shoulders, and a full loin that goes all the way to the table! And she's ONLY 9 wks old and she looks this good already! She will definately be an asset to anyone's herd! Hurry, though, as I already have people interested in her. Come now before she's gone and it's too late! I'm asking $40 and she is worth every dime!

Offline TaniaR

• Ritten
Re: Mini Rex & Dwarf Hotots in so. WI
« Reply #1 on: April 29, 2008, 06:22:55 PM »
The Dwarf Hotot doe is the only one left...I'll let her go for only $20 or $15 without her pedigree. Needs to go asap!