Author Topic: transport from IL to south Dakota  (Read 1707 times)

Offline Ratlovingkippy06

• Posts Too Much!
  • Thats alright my rat thinks your groose too:)
    • Rat photos
transport from IL to south Dakota
« on: May 07, 2008, 08:03:17 PM »
 I live in IL and i could go 3 to 4 hours but i can't go to South Dakota, i was wondering if anyone was heading that way or would be willing to help me get a rat to South Dakota.
Thanks

Kayte
R.I.P- Shadow, Apollo, Boo,Meka, Mandy, Remy, Kayla, Mia, Lexi, Sable, Romeo,Winstin, Sam, Missy  Annie,Selene, Leo, Juilet, Zeus Emma,Helen, Oreo, V, Troy, Hope, Beauty.

Offline ScoutGotBig

• Posts Too Much!
Re: transport from IL to south Dakota
« Reply #1 on: May 08, 2008, 08:02:03 AM »
I'm in Lincoln, NE and can do about 3-4 hours on either side if that helps.
click the eggs please!

Offline tonivan

• Posts Too Much!
« Reply #2 on: May 08, 2008, 02:43:45 PM »
where is SD are you trying to get to?  I will be in Iowa and SD over memorial day week-end.  How far out can you get the rats?  I might be able to help over the holiday.

Offline Ratlovingkippy06

• Posts Too Much!
    • Rat photos
« Reply #3 on: May 09, 2008, 01:41:01 AM »
where is SD are you trying to get to?  I will be in Iowa and SD over memorial day week-end.  How far out can you get the rats?  I might be able to help over the holiday.

I will go as far as i need to go to get them to you. Lowa is just a state ove, i will asked her where she is in SD and let you know. If you could take them that would be awesome.

thank you!

Kayte
R.I.P- Shadow, Apollo, Boo,Meka, Mandy, Remy, Kayla, Mia, Lexi, Sable, Romeo,Winstin, Sam, Missy  Annie,Selene, Leo, Juilet, Zeus Emma,Helen, Oreo, V, Troy, Hope, Beauty.

Offline Ratlovingkippy06

• Posts Too Much!
    • Rat photos
« Reply #4 on: May 10, 2008, 01:26:21 AM »
Winner SD 57580. Is anyone near that? she can also drive a few hours.

Tonivan, where in Iowa are you? Maybe i could meet you and pass the girls on. She may be getting two sister now along with a cage as well. I need driving practice because i am traveling and driving to New York and i need to get use to driving 4+ hours anyway.

Thank you for your help :)

Offline tonivan

• Posts Too Much!
« Reply #5 on: May 10, 2008, 02:59:25 PM »
I will be in the NW corner of Iowa.  If we can get the rats near me, I can take them to Sioux falls, sd and then she will come from Winner to get them.  If you can find some way to get them within a couple of hours from me, then I will probably be able to help.  I would be staying at zip code 51242 if that helps.  It's a town called Lester, Iowa and you could mapquest it and find somewhere probably on interstate 90 to meet up.

Offline Ratlovingkippy06

• Posts Too Much!
    • Rat photos
« Reply #6 on: June 10, 2008, 04:01:23 PM »
OK lets try again. The first time fell through because a personal emergency  but now there are 4 rats in IL that need transport to South Dakota; same place. I can go to Iowa.. my boyfriend wants to see the "field of dreams" so where ever that is located i can meet there or go a little farther. Please PM me or reply if you can help out.
Thanks

Kayte

Offline Stargirl

• Posts Too Much!
  • Nala and Dot
    • Star's Rat Rescue
« Reply #7 on: June 20, 2008, 11:56:37 AM »
*Bump*