Author Topic: Help my boyfriend wants to name our new puppy Dr. Zoidberg (now with more pics)  (Read 11506 times)

Offline CheesyRatte

• *Squeek!*
Awww he's so cute!  : heart:  Zoidberg is an awesome name.  :yelcutelaugh:

Offline NutKitty

• Posts Too Much!
So tiny!!!   :heart:

Sorry, but I love the name Zoidberg!  I'm also a Futurama fan...   :yelcutelaugh:

Offline rufusandruppert

He is simply adorable and I kinda like the name!

I had a similar situation when I was married.  I wanted a basset and my husband said ONLY if its a boy and we can name him Donk.  Donk...oye.  Well... i went with it and I called him Donkey and it totally fit because he moved just like Donkey on Shrek!

Anyways, he is just to cute for words!

Offline zoidberg

• Ritten
ok so i am the guy in this post who named his dog dr. zoidberg. i had the random thought of "i wonder if anyone else has thought to name their dog dr. zoidberg too" so i decided to google it to see if there were any threads or pictures of dogs named zoidberg besides my own. well anyways i happened to come across this thread of my girlfriend saying how she hates my dogs name and so now like 6 years later or something i thought i would throw out an update even though no one will remember it.

so there you go. that is what he looks like all grown up. we dont call him doc. like she suggested or dr. z or anything like that we just call him doctor zoidberg or some times just zoidberg for short. more often then shortening it we end up making longer more elaborate nick names that begin with z so zoidberg is sufficiently short.

he did turn out to be smart. like super smart! i never seen a dog as smart or well behaved or easily trained as him. me and the girl who is the OP are still together and we could not possibly be happier with him. i take him for car rides everywhere i go. he gets frequent trips to the dog park. he ever gets to come with me to the Renaissance festival all the time. everywhere he goes people just come running up to him exclaiming how he is such a beautiful dog and asking what breed he is.

so there you have it. the story of dr. zoidberg: the greatest dog in the universe!

Offline mutewolf

• Posts Too Much!
Wow! He's absolutely beautiful! I love the coat!

Thanks for updating! I love seeing this kind of stuff even though I wasn't around when this thread started.

Offline dogsnbears

• Posts Too Much!
Wow! He's absolutely beautiful! I love the coat!

Thanks for updating! I love seeing this kind of stuff even though I wasn't around when this thread started.

I agree, nice to see him all grown up  :)