Author Topic: New Cage Coming!  (Read 493 times)

Offline ~*ChaoticSerenity*~

• Posts Too Much!
New Cage Coming!
« on: June 02, 2008, 07:24:15 PM »
My soon to be mother in law won a $100 gift certificate to petco through a raffle they had at her work and she knew that Ive been a bit short on cash and she wasnt going to use it so gave it to me!!!! So I went online and ordered my 2nd Rat Manor... Ive decided that I will be some how attaching them together side by side itll make the dimensions 45"long x 16.5"deep x 32" tall...plus ill have two full floors, 4 balconies, plus the shelves i made out of fleece and the hammock style shelves! Im sooooo excited... the cage plus tax came out to $75.59 with free standard shipping!! I think my 4 girls are going to LOVE the extra space...I think I'm going to as well... plus it gives me room to add a squishy neutered male sometime in the future hehe...

so heres what the cage looks like now (ill post new pix of the final cage when it comes in and i get it put together)

im thinking about ordering a few custom shelves from martin, told the customer service lady I spoke to Id get back with her for an estimate when I decide what I want to do...I already have it all planned out in my head I wish I could explain it but i dont know how LOL

Offline baileyjane

• Posts Too Much!
Re: New Cage Coming!
« Reply #1 on: June 03, 2008, 12:34:55 AM »
 :thumbsup2:  Very cool; what a nice soon to be mother in law!  I can't wait to see the pictures once you have joined the 2 cages together.  :BlueDumboSmile:
**Love my boys!**

Offline JustJenna

« Reply #2 on: June 03, 2008, 11:44:47 AM »
Cool!  Can't wait to see the cages attached!  Sounds great.  I agree - pretty cool mother-in-law! 

Offline ~*ChaoticSerenity*~

• Posts Too Much!
« Reply #3 on: June 04, 2008, 02:39:29 PM »
i got the cage in a couple hours ago and it was in HORRIBLE condition..not only that but no shipping box so it was left out in the rain and the box was destroyed...i gather it up and go to the petco closest to here and theyd take it back but i had to pay the difference between online and store...i gathered up stormed out and went to another petco where they let me trade it for no cost..only problem is that cage wasnt in much better shape...some scratches and chipping paint..but that can be fixed...im so angry right now!!