Author Topic: Rat Manor Vs Martins R 690  (Read 1197 times)

Offline Ratlovingkippy06

• Posts Too Much!
  • Thats alright my rat thinks your groose too:)
    • Rat photos
Rat Manor Vs Martins R 690
« on: June 17, 2008, 03:53:14 AM »
Well i have a My first home exotics cage that i am selling so i can downsize a little. I have a young group of 2 baby Dumbo blue Rex males who will be needing a bigger cage in a few month in till they can be introduced and neutered, my males are over 500grams and very large. I also have 3 younger females about 4 months old and i am looking for a cage that is a little smaller and easier to work with. I was looking at the manor or a martins  cage.  Something that is taller and more for a small groups. I have a FN that i house my adult females and adult males in, Shadow has her own one level cage ( blind and Ill) The two baby boys are in a My first home for rats cage because they are still small, and than i spilt the exotics cage in half by lining the levels up and have two fosters on top. and the 3 girls on the botto. I got the  younger group because my adults are over a year, shadow is blind and sick so she may not be with me for much longer and is looking at a lifetime of meds, Mia had a tumor removed, an older female developed a tumor which can not be removed because of the placement. SO i have a young group 3 girls and 2 boys ( not together) but i do hope to at one point have them all together once the boys are neutered.

please let me know which one you would go with

Thanks
R.I.P- Shadow, Apollo, Boo,Meka, Mandy, Remy, Kayla, Mia, Lexi, Sable, Romeo,Winstin, Sam, Missy  Annie,Selene, Leo, Juilet, Zeus Emma,Helen, Oreo, V, Troy, Hope, Beauty.

Offline JuliesZoo74

• Posts Too Much!
Re: Rat Manor Vs Martins R 690
« Reply #1 on: June 17, 2008, 07:17:29 AM »
I couldn't tell you about the martins cage but I have the Rat Manor and really like it.  I have 3 girls in it and it is perfect for them.  It is easy to clean, I just take the hammocks and stuff out, spray with vinegar and water mixture and let it sit.  Then I put in it the hot shower for about 5 minutes.  Dry off or let sit outside in the sun.  Nice and simple and plenty of room for toys and hammocks!

Offline MiniMuffin

• Posts Too Much!
« Reply #2 on: June 17, 2008, 05:09:33 PM »
I would say the Martins. The doors on the RM look VERY small to me, which would drive me insane in under a week!

I'm a bit confused, you're not planning to keep 5 in the martin's/RM are you? Just 2 or 3?
Owned by: 3 parrots, 1 dog, and 2 rats!

Offline Ratlovingkippy06

• Posts Too Much!
  • Thats alright my rat thinks your groose too:)
    • Rat photos
« Reply #3 on: June 17, 2008, 05:17:02 PM »
 yeah i am going to maybe get one or 2.. i am still decided on whether i am keeping my all living things cage ( holds 5) or not but i want to get my 3 girls there new cage first. The two little boys are still small and i have a few cages i can upgrade them too in till i have decide and have the money. The  boys have months in till they can be neutored. Right now i am looking for the girls cage..

R.I.P- Shadow, Apollo, Boo,Meka, Mandy, Remy, Kayla, Mia, Lexi, Sable, Romeo,Winstin, Sam, Missy  Annie,Selene, Leo, Juilet, Zeus Emma,Helen, Oreo, V, Troy, Hope, Beauty.