Author Topic: Post pics of your superpet cages!  (Read 79444 times)

Offline Countess

Re: Post pics of your superpet cages!
« Reply #250 on: October 27, 2012, 03:55:21 PM »
Just did my first total remodel of this cage. The boys seemed pretty happy with it.

I put the two shelves side by side to create a bigger second floor. That left a little more empty space downstairs, but Oscuro likes to climb the walls anyway. I do plan to order more shelves from Super Pet, including a longer one (or two) from a larger cage so I can add levels running the opposite direction.

The lower floor. It doesn't really show up in photos, but I intentionally left an opening where the two towels overlap so Luz could tunnel under there. I've given up trying to stop him, so hopefully this will keep him from having to chew a hole and I can make the towels last longer.

And the top floor. The food dish is behind the house which I've decided I don't like much. I can't see how much food is left very easily, so that will get changed in the next revision.

Offline AstridBeatrix

• Posts Too Much!
« Reply #251 on: December 09, 2012, 01:55:30 AM »
I just got brand new hammocks from The Rat Stash!!  The girls love them!  Here is my cage (an SP Deluxe Multi-level Ferret First Home), before I hung up the rest of the fleece ropes and put down the other liner for the first floor.

Happy girls!!

« Last Edit: December 09, 2012, 02:08:34 AM by AstridBeatrix »
Current bubs: Trogdor the Ratinator, Tofu, Spoons and Bradley

Winston, Nyssiri, Phoebe, Ljubica, Freya, Kizonhe, Astrid, Beatrix and O'Xana Play hard!

Offline lolalola519

• Ritten
« Reply #252 on: December 09, 2012, 04:28:13 PM »
Here's mine! I just got a really nice hammock set from my secret santa so it's not quite so bare.

« Last Edit: December 09, 2012, 04:31:56 PM by lolalola519 »

Offline Drowsy

« Reply #253 on: December 13, 2012, 02:12:44 PM »
I just got mine set up how I like it best. c:

It's obviously a super pet my first home for exotics large.
Cocoa and Honey.

Offline Risika57

• Posts Too Much!
  • Dayton Coordinator for EARPS
    • Exotic Animal Rescue and Pet Sanctuary
« Reply #254 on: May 11, 2013, 08:40:07 PM »
Here is Scuttle's (foster rattie who has a home lined up soon with NairdaOy. It's the SP Large. He has 2 baskets, 2 hammocks, a tissue box, a hidey hut, and a wheel. Plus chew toys, jingly balls, and different types of textures for cuddling into.

Stephanie Johnson (stephanie@earps.org)
Ohio Coordinator
Exotic Animal Rescue and Pet Sanctuary
www.earps.org

Offline E-marie

• Love my girls! <3
« Reply #255 on: May 22, 2013, 10:01:12 PM »
i looked up Superpet cages, and all it came up as was the 2 small ones on Amazon. Where do you get the large ones? Or am I looking at the same things?
Lilly, Shadow RIP Daisy, Star, Peanut, Amber, Ruby

Offline Risika57

• Posts Too Much!
  • Dayton Coordinator for EARPS
    • Exotic Animal Rescue and Pet Sanctuary
« Reply #257 on: July 03, 2013, 01:26:08 AM »
Here is my Oldies cage. (Both are developing HED, and one has the beginnings of a PT)

Stephanie Johnson (stephanie@earps.org)
Ohio Coordinator
Exotic Animal Rescue and Pet Sanctuary
www.earps.org

Offline AstridBeatrix

• Posts Too Much!
« Reply #258 on: July 05, 2013, 12:19:16 AM »
I got my girls a new wheel....I'm not sure which one is better.  Their Silent Spinner cracked on the plastic.  Their new wheel is a SP Comfort wheel.  It has already come off the stand....and attaching it to the cage makes it wobbly.  I think I will go back to the old once I find another one.

Here is their setup currently :D

And an extra picture...
« Last Edit: July 05, 2013, 12:23:56 AM by AstridBeatrix »
Current bubs: Trogdor the Ratinator, Tofu, Spoons and Bradley

Winston, Nyssiri, Phoebe, Ljubica, Freya, Kizonhe, Astrid, Beatrix and O'Xana Play hard!

Offline Sydnii

« Reply #259 on: December 27, 2013, 02:07:03 PM »
Super pet cages must not be that popular  :eek:  but anyway, I wanted to share mine. It's modded pretty heavily; I've used coated hardware cloth to create a whole level, and am using a wire basket turned upside down as the ramp between levels. Nice thing about this is I can raise the basket and completely separate the levels if I need to. 

My cage isn't color coordinated or fancy, but I still wanted to share.

The bottom part of the cage. The box has paper shreds for the rattums to dig and hide and play in. In the corner is a wire shelf I found at dollar tree. I also have added a plastic box with fleece scraps.

Top level. The grey fleece is there for them to climb on, along with three dog rope toys. Has a littler box, and I have some paper shreds on top of hone cage for them to pull down if they want to.

Offline molomatic

• The rattie girls: Harley and Ivy
« Reply #260 on: January 02, 2014, 01:34:59 PM »
I'm so glad I found this thread.  I have a Super Pet cage and cleaning shelves is driving me crazy. These pictures have given me some great ideas on how to replace a shelf or two. Otherwise I like the cage. There's a lot of room for my girls to climb and play.

Thanks for inspiration and ideas!

Offline justjameo

« Reply #261 on: January 12, 2014, 01:28:08 AM »
reviving the thread.
heres mine. its fairly new and not very decorated, but my boys only explore the bottom level or hangout in their space pod. the right 2nd level is very boring and i have no idea what or how to hang stuff from there :/

Current mama to two silly noodle boys (ferrets), a soon-to-be wife to my best friend & childhood crush, and step-mama to his absolutely amazing son.
======
Previous pet owner experience: cats, dogs, rats, hamsters, various birds, fishies, leopard geckos, & turtles

Offline lovelyg4m3r

• Posts Too Much!
My wonderful son: Vincent Jacob
Rats: Timon, Kuzco, Dante and Taz
My beautiful puppies: Charlie and Danger
RIP: Vergil <3 Mommy Misses You
Always in my heart: Snickers, Tootsie, Coriander, and Little Jimmy,