Author Topic: *New Marshall Connect-n-Play leisure lodge*  (Read 636 times)

Offline LiLRATTiES

• i LOVE MY RATTiES
*New Marshall Connect-n-Play leisure lodge*
« on: August 06, 2008, 04:29:18 PM »
I was just wondering if anyone has seen these or own one. I am thinking of picking one up. Just want to know if anyone has it..

http://www.petsmart.com/product/index.jsp?productId=3089766
Loved by: 1 human,16 ratties, 2 dogs, 1 cat, 15 lizards, 8 snakes, 4 birds, & 3 turtles.. I rescued over 50% of these guys.. Wouldnt trade any of them in for the world. I love animals of all kinds..Feather, scales, fur.. its just the outside of an animal in need of help!

Offline KoalaLou2

• Posts Too Much!
  • Pure love... adopt a PEW
Re: *New Marshall Connect-n-Play leisure lodge*
« Reply #1 on: August 06, 2008, 08:53:38 PM »
Personally, I think it looks cheaply made.  You're much better off getting a Wonderrodent cube with holes (she even does tubes off the sleeves that they can run through!)
Adoring slave to three rats (Edward, Templeton, and Theodore) and three dogs (Holly and Mia the Greyhounds, Cadie the Brittany)

Angels waiting at the bridge.... Wendi, Josie, Petrie, Minski, Teebs, Dribbles, Milo, and Mr Smuckers, who took my heart with him.  Always remembered, always loved

Offline LiLRATTiES

• i LOVE MY RATTiES
Re: *New Marshall Connect-n-Play leisure lodge*
« Reply #2 on: August 06, 2008, 10:55:23 PM »
My mom makes them cube with the holes and padding.. she also makes them huts with tubes.. I just like that its green and the ratties love there leisure tent..so I was just seeing if anyone had it!!
Loved by: 1 human,16 ratties, 2 dogs, 1 cat, 15 lizards, 8 snakes, 4 birds, & 3 turtles.. I rescued over 50% of these guys.. Wouldnt trade any of them in for the world. I love animals of all kinds..Feather, scales, fur.. its just the outside of an animal in need of help!