Author Topic: Us Grls Pics  (Read 917 times)

Offline trentsheba

• Posts Too Much!
Us Grls Pics
« on: August 14, 2008, 09:53:24 PM »
  hi,
   we waz aposed to get seed on hewe yeserday!  it taked owr hoomin too long and we desided to post us owrselvs!  we iz a liddle angwy da boys got seeded by evybudy but not us.  since we has to do dis all by owrselvs and we iz not fuly edjacated pleez let us no if we iz speling and gramering ok.  now hewe is us.

dis iz me my name iz lenore.  i is aventerus and bwave.  a kitty twyd to eet me but i is ok cuz i is strong

Dis iz me!  i is Annabelle Lee.  Hee hee, dat rymed!  I wuvs my mommy and folows her evywear.  I gets to stay wiv her and Lenore and my hoomin all my life!  Well hewe i iz!

Hi dere.  I name iz Flower you no, like da flowers.  I iz diffrint looking in culr den anybudy else hewe.  Dat dusn't makes me bad tho.  I is akshully rilly gud.  I likes ressling wiv my bruvrs and sissrs.  Sumtymes da boys push me aroun becuz I iz liddlr den dem, but iz ok.  I iz tuf!

Hi, I is Stormy and I like life and evyting else cuz evyting is guud and fun me and flower and ebony is going to anuver home tagever and it sounds exciting also I likes playing and jumping on evybudy k bye

I Iz Ebony And I Iz Da Most Prittyest Grl Eva.  I Iz Smart Too And Wundrful.  Dis Iz A Picsr Of Me So U Cen See How Bootiful I Iz.

Well dats awe of us.  We hopes to gets lots of peepls telling us dey wuvs us.  Bye Bye now!

Lenore, Annabelle Lee, Flower, Stormy, and Ebony

Pets name: Ben
 Moe

Offline dragonmaster

Re: Us Grls Pics
« Reply #1 on: August 14, 2008, 10:34:24 PM »
Aaw, you girls are all beautiful.  Don't let the boys steal all your thunder.  :)  *pats pretty ratties on the head*

Offline Pamnangel

• Posts Too Much!
  • Stand for something or you stand for nothing!
    • Pam's Petsitting
« Reply #2 on: August 14, 2008, 10:59:15 PM »
What pretty girls!  Here's a treat for being such clever ratgirls.   :cookie: :cookie: :cookie:
Pam
Pam's Petsitting
AuntiePamsPantry/Etsy
ElderRat Care Center
Roseville, CA

Offline coeurfragile

• Posts Too Much!
« Reply #3 on: August 15, 2008, 11:12:47 AM »
I'm loving the Poe names, Miss Lenore and Miss Annabelle Lee!
Owned by three kittehs (Raja, Adrian and Audrina), and two pups (Sunny and John). Currently on a break from ratties.

Offline ratties

• Posts Too Much!
  • life without rats is like life without air
« Reply #4 on: August 15, 2008, 12:05:49 PM »
Oh my! My flower looks just like your Flower. Only thing, my Flower is a terror!
"Help me not compare myself to others, so I may appreciate my own uniqueness"