Author Topic: 5 hoodie boys need forever homes! (In IL) *ADOPTED* :-D  (Read 1954 times)

Offline *~Phoenix~*

• Posts Too Much!
5 hoodie boys need forever homes! (In IL) *ADOPTED* :-D
« on: August 16, 2008, 05:45:36 PM »
I have 5 black/white hoodie boys who are 3 months old today (D.O.B. May 16th)!!
They are skittish at first, but very sweet once they have a chance to calm down and get used to their surroundings.
Now, I know that b/w hoodeds are common, and i've been looking at this section and seeing alot of other ratties who would definitly be considered cuter. But please give these little guys a chance. They all have their own distinct markings, so I am able to very easily tell them apart (but If I get stuck, I cheat and look at their tails, which I have marked with sharpie  ;)).
I will take pictures tonight during their playtime, and show them off (they're sleeping right now!).
I live in Round Lake, close to a Petco, so if you were interested, we could meetup there.
I do have questions for anyone interested, so if you are, just PM me or email me, or ask on here, and we can see if my boys are right for you!  :)
 :wave2: from me and my boys!
 :)
« Last Edit: September 05, 2008, 10:37:02 PM by *~Phoenix~* »
Home of Daisie, Maizie, Bailie, Maci, Ebony, Kassadee, and Ivy (mice); Chico and Maggie (dogs); Smeagol, Mia (cats); Wildfire (horse); Sullivan (aka Sully) and Jakey (goats); Starlight, Starbright, and Esteban (fish)

Offline *~Phoenix~*

• Posts Too Much!
Re: 5 hoodie boys need forever homes! (In IL)
« Reply #1 on: August 19, 2008, 08:43:26 PM »
Anyone?  :BlueDumboBigEyes:
Home of Daisie, Maizie, Bailie, Maci, Ebony, Kassadee, and Ivy (mice); Chico and Maggie (dogs); Smeagol, Mia (cats); Wildfire (horse); Sullivan (aka Sully) and Jakey (goats); Starlight, Starbright, and Esteban (fish)

Offline Tiffany122

« Reply #2 on: August 19, 2008, 11:24:18 PM »
Are you willing to travel any? Im waiting till Thursday (my ratties are suppose to be dropped off then, but if it falls through i can have room for 2 or 3.) I live in central IL (Bloomington) Mabey we could meet half way or like in the Aurora or Joliet? If this lady falls through (like she has once already) then i'm coming up to that area for ratties anyway. You can email me at tiffany_seventeen@yahoo.com

Offline *~Phoenix~*

• Posts Too Much!
« Reply #3 on: August 20, 2008, 08:27:15 PM »
I emailed you! :)

Offline *~Phoenix~*

• Posts Too Much!
« Reply #4 on: August 20, 2008, 08:38:58 PM »
The boys are turning into big squishes, just like their daddy!
They are still somewhat wary of big scary hands reaching into their cage, but once they are on your lap, they settle down (unless they are antsy, then they just want to PLAY, like their mommy!) They are very big on treats (i've been giving them Goldfish and cheerios), which is probably why they are turning into big squishes.  ;)
They've been enjoying playtime every night, as it is getting somewhat crowded in their current cage--they are growing so fast, and they are getting BIG. They LOVE to play but when they get tired out, they'll give me the occasional scare when I go to put them back and realize that I am missing one or 2, and I will search EVERYWHERE only to find that they fell asleep under a blanket.  ::)
I have yet to upload the pictures, but they are very easy to tell apart, with the exception of 2 who look very similar. They all have very cute spots in addition to their hood.  :)

Offline Tiffany122

« Reply #5 on: August 21, 2008, 12:26:30 AM »
I got your email! and replied. We are calling about 2 cages tomorrow and my mom said there's a full potentinal we could take them all  :party: We both adore ratties and are at 0 right now  :'( But i was just on here and thought i'd give you an update (oh and they would get alot of attention, we are both almost always home, lol) I'll get back to you tomorrrow if we got the cages!

Offline *~Phoenix~*

• Posts Too Much!
« Reply #6 on: August 31, 2008, 04:38:04 PM »
*bump* They're still available, if anyone is interested in adding some sweet boys to their family!
They are so funny and playful now! They are BIG lazy blobs when in their cage, but when I get them out for playtime, most of them like to hand wrestle, and they bounce around the room looking for, take a guess, FOOD.  :P
I still haven't had a chance to upload recent pics, but here are a few baby pics.  :)

Offline Ratlovingkippy06

• Posts Too Much!
  • Thats alright my rat thinks your groose too:)
    • Rat photos
« Reply #7 on: August 31, 2008, 11:44:21 PM »
 Sorry i would take two in but im already past my limit and Remy is already on 4 medcations to keep him alive..so i really don't have the money to take in anymore.

Good luck
R.I.P- Shadow, Apollo, Boo,Meka, Mandy, Remy, Kayla, Mia, Lexi, Sable, Romeo,Winstin, Sam, Missy  Annie,Selene, Leo, Juilet, Zeus Emma,Helen, Oreo, V, Troy, Hope, Beauty.

Offline *~Phoenix~*

• Posts Too Much!
« Reply #8 on: September 02, 2008, 08:24:38 PM »
Thanks, but the boys have been in luck! 4 of them should be going to their forever homes soon, and i'll probably just wind up integrating the remaining boy in with my other boys.  :)