Author Topic: :]] My baby boy Scrappy (Fairly new)  (Read 2072 times)

Offline Kenzie

• Posts Too Much!
  • The Krusty Krab PIZZA Is THE PIZZA for YOU and ME!
:]] My baby boy Scrappy (Fairly new)
« on: October 18, 2008, 12:51:31 AM »
Weeeell, I come from the rats rule part and I have other pets besides them so I decided to start being a tad more active on all forums.
I have One cat, and another whom I cannot find. ]:

This is Scrappy! He is 9/10 years old, unknown origin. We got him when his mother was nursing her kittens on the porch, and she and all of the kittens were feral, including Scrappy. But we left the door open once getting them food/water (They wouldn't let us near them, but we put food and water out) and he just got up and walked in! He was then forever known as "The most amazingly awesome cat on earth" by all my friends. He is declawed (I know, im sorry. ]: ) and fixed.  He is amazing with everything (except small, huntable animals.. :] ) Dogs, other cats, people, especially kids. I remember being a little kid and dress him up in build-a-bear workshop clothes, and pretending he was my baby and wrapping him up in a blanket and carrying him around, through all of which he was severely calm.. :] HE LOOOOVES being pet and is content to shed all of his hair and mark you and your new, clean laundry as his own, and heaven forbid if you walk in the kitchen and don't immediately serve him some treats!! Lol! He is my absolute baby and I could not live without him. I am unsure of his breed or whatever, but he's beautiful and I wouldn't have it any other way.. =] I love taking pics of him because he poses like a princessss!
Lol :]

him and I two years ago

I was young, and had no mercy.. x]

Ah, I was young. I think he was two or three at the time.. =]

Goofer. I remember he was having a dream and he was twitching and it was adorableee.

=]

Him and Jack about two years ago. =] Lol, laser eyes

=] Young. <3

I love that look, and like, he looks all wise.. =]

Yes, that was my drink and he's quirky like that and wanted some of it!

He's silly!

http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a301/Stuck_in_lala_land/Scrappy2-2.jpg Christmas time!

http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a301/Stuck_in_lala_land/Scrapppyyy.jpg Pretty bloo eyes.

Offline Nelly

• Forum Enabler
  • Posts Too Much!
  • If my body is a temple it's Deshnok Temple, India
Re: :]] My baby boy Scrappy (Fairly new)
« Reply #1 on: October 18, 2008, 02:13:47 PM »
Handsome man! and that little black scrap is gorgeous
Nicky&her beloved furries xx
Cats Steffi&Mac
Rats Turk Noodles Shadow Newt Ripley Tia Halle Berry Tempest Kembali Murphy
At the Bridge :icon_cat: Boris Billie Bimbo Jennyfur Mo; ratties Perdy, Mitts, Mr Pob, Manny, Zemmi, Aimee, Floss Lucy Liu Fargo Riddick Megan Melody Monkey Imogen Brenna Danny

Offline DoodleSketch

• Ritten
« Reply #2 on: October 19, 2008, 09:09:41 PM »
My mom's cat taught mine to steal whenever there's a cup of water short enough to stick their nose into. x3 I whine about it, but secretly think its cute.

Offline Kenzie

• Posts Too Much!
« Reply #3 on: October 19, 2008, 10:26:46 PM »
Rofl! Too funny Doodle!

Nelly unfortunately thats my cat thats missing, he was a sweet heart but he was REALLY aggressive (except to me, he was my Jacky bone daddy) and my mom refused to get him fixed.

LOL! I always thought it was cute! I like to leave cups with random water in them, but he won't only drink water he'll drink some decaffeinated tea, apple juice and he tries to drink soda but thats a no-no, rofl. : D

Offline Nelly

• Forum Enabler
  • Posts Too Much!
  • If my body is a temple it's Deshnok Temple, India
« Reply #4 on: October 27, 2008, 02:25:18 PM »
Nelly unfortunately thats my cat thats missing, he was a sweet heart but he was REALLY aggressive (except to me, he was my Jacky bone daddy) and my mom refused to get him fixed.

I'm sorry :( I have a cat that's been missing over a year and 10 months.
Nicky&her beloved furries xx
Cats Steffi&Mac
Rats Turk Noodles Shadow Newt Ripley Tia Halle Berry Tempest Kembali Murphy
At the Bridge :icon_cat: Boris Billie Bimbo Jennyfur Mo; ratties Perdy, Mitts, Mr Pob, Manny, Zemmi, Aimee, Floss Lucy Liu Fargo Riddick Megan Melody Monkey Imogen Brenna Danny

Offline Kenzie

• Posts Too Much!
« Reply #5 on: October 27, 2008, 04:39:42 PM »
Thanks Nelly.
=] I have found some kittens and females that look almost identical and it drives me nuts, lol!
But thanks, I still have hope.