Author Topic: looking to adopt ferret(s) sw houston tx  (Read 4296 times)

Offline ferretlove

• Ritten
looking to adopt ferret(s) sw houston tx
« on: October 19, 2008, 01:26:43 PM »
i love these little critters they are so adorable and i have so much time on my hand now that i think a second one would make me happier! if you need to rehome your friend! email me i'd love to give them a forever home!   :rattysmiley:heart:

Offline Andilynn

• who needs hair?
    • Rat Finx Rat Rescue of Oklahoma
Re: looking to adopt ferret(s) sw houston tx
« Reply #1 on: October 19, 2008, 02:13:56 PM »
Have you checked out any ferret rescues in your area?  Also, I don't know about anywhere else but our local Petco has an adoption program where people can relinquish their pets, sometimes with cages even, and they will adopt them to you for free.  This is how I got my sugar gliders and a lot of my rescue ratties.  You just have to call and ask.  I would suggest the rescues first.
Owned by rats, chinchilas, sugar gliders, cats, and OH yea, 2 human children!!!!!

Offline Distant Vampire

« Reply #2 on: November 02, 2008, 01:14:59 AM »
I'm going to be in Austin this weekend, I have a female ferret who got dropped off at my store (I work at PetSmart) she looks fairly healthy, is very social and loves to play ball with people. Would it be possible to meet up this weekend somewhere along the way?

Offline Kenzie

• Posts Too Much!
  • The Krusty Krab PIZZA Is THE PIZZA for YOU and ME!
« Reply #3 on: November 02, 2008, 01:48:22 AM »
Sorry if yall have something planned out but I know there is a Ferret rescue in Kingwood, which is about an hour or so from Houston, and its really good