Author Topic: Critter Nation pics! Everybody post your CNs here!  (Read 1000353 times)

Offline Tracey Lyn

• Animals are my life ♥
Re: Critter Nation pics! Everybody post your CNs here!
« Reply #1375 on: October 11, 2009, 04:41:58 PM »
okey dokey. thanks.  :BlueDumboSmile:
<:3~~ Hoodie - Black hooded female
<:3~~ Zelda - Berkshire female
=^-^= Toby - Grey tabby male
=^-^= Sox - Black tabby female

Offline wordsyouxwrote

« Reply #1376 on: October 11, 2009, 04:53:53 PM »
What a cute little Torby you have there Schrute :thumbsup2:
Proud mama of . . . <3
1 rat; Gutter
2 dogs; Stella & Brutus
3 cats; Lillian, Lui & Twiggy

RIP my babies, Tigger, Teddy, Newton, Splinter & Tiberius as well as the rest of our clan <3

Offline wordsyouxwrote

« Reply #1377 on: October 11, 2009, 04:54:35 PM »
What a cute little Torby you have there Schrute :thumbsup2:
Proud mama of . . . <3
1 rat; Gutter
2 dogs; Stella & Brutus
3 cats; Lillian, Lui & Twiggy

RIP my babies, Tigger, Teddy, Newton, Splinter & Tiberius as well as the rest of our clan <3

Offline Pennytherat

• Posts Too Much!
  • My name is Grace, not Penny! ;)
« Reply #1378 on: October 11, 2009, 04:59:11 PM »
HAHAHA! Schrute your cat is hilarious  :yelcutelaugh:
I am ratless. Someday I will own rats again.

Rats across the Bridge: Penny, Heidi, Jerry, Teddy, Lucy, Sophie, Silhouette, Jupiter, Ozy, and Rorschach. I love you all and hope we will someday meet again. :heart:

Offline neelia

• Posts Too Much!
« Reply #1379 on: October 11, 2009, 05:47:15 PM »
LOL my cats are the same way. They've never done that but I'll give a bed and they'll go lay down on the fabric I'm trying to measure out to make rat hammocks.  :doh: Not to mention if I ever try to take pictures of anything, I have to take twice as many due to them stepping into the picture and laying down on top of whatever I want to take a picture of.

Offline critterchic

• Posts Too Much!
« Reply #1380 on: October 12, 2009, 12:47:14 AM »
Schrute, that set is fantastic! I have that fabric design in fleece for a dog blanket and have been thinking about getting the flannel for the rats. After seeing that set, now I really want it! :yelcutelaugh:
« Last Edit: October 12, 2009, 12:49:09 AM by critterchic »
"This is the beginning of a new day.You have been given this day to use as you will. What you do today is important because you are exchanging a day of your life for it.When tomorrow comes,this day will be gone forever; in it's place is something that you have left behind, let it be something good."

Offline hotto97

• Rat Care
« Reply #1381 on: October 12, 2009, 11:01:52 AM »
new set-up again =]

Ratties- Ophelia, Daphne, Marley, and Hayden.
Parrot- Rocky.
Parakeet- Tiki Tiki.
and me, Halley!
=]

Offline Finding Nemo

• Just keep swimming!
« Reply #1382 on: October 12, 2009, 11:54:45 AM »

Amyshizzle, your rat in the top right corner is HUGEEEE. And adorable ;D
Oreo
Kiwi
Nemo

Offline synelovator

• Posts Too Much!
« Reply #1383 on: October 12, 2009, 12:09:41 PM »
yeah. like we have a michaels, hobby lobby, wal mart, etc. which store do you guys (from the US) get yours at? thanks (:

I've had no luck with Michaels (mine removed their fabric sections, I think), some with WalMart, I've never seen a Hobby Lobby, and JoAnns is my place to waste money these days.  I have two storage bins under my bed full of bits of fabric that I can use to make hammocks after the NSF is due.

I would try going to an actual fabric store, though.  I went to a craft store when I was in Australia and it was about four hundred times better than JoAnns, there was so much stuff there that I wanted to buy!  It was a HUGE STORE.  I refrained, though. :)

Offline PnutLuv

• Posts Too Much!
    • SnoozieCubes
« Reply #1384 on: October 12, 2009, 03:52:10 PM »
Happy Halloween!!

And just because your kitty reminds me of my Munchkin Schrute....

Offline Tracey Lyn

• Animals are my life ♥
« Reply #1385 on: October 12, 2009, 04:47:36 PM »
yeah. like we have a michaels, hobby lobby, wal mart, etc. which store do you guys (from the US) get yours at? thanks (:

I've had no luck with Michaels (mine removed their fabric sections, I think), some with WalMart, I've never seen a Hobby Lobby, and JoAnns is my place to waste money these days.  I have two storage bins under my bed full of bits of fabric that I can use to make hammocks after the NSF is due.

I would try going to an actual fabric store, though.  I went to a craft store when I was in Australia and it was about four hundred times better than JoAnns, there was so much stuff there that I wanted to buy!  It was a HUGE STORE.  I refrained, though. :)

to tell you the truth im not sure if we have a fabric store near us...i'll ask my mom...

i love your halloween cage PnutLuv!! and you painted your cats claws!!  :o :bow:  :hyper:  :BlueDumboSmile: i thought it deserved all of those :D

Offline amyshizzle

• Posts Too Much!
« Reply #1386 on: October 12, 2009, 05:29:34 PM »
Amyshizzle, your rat in the top right corner is HUGEEEE. And adorable ;D

lol, Thats Anastasia.  I never really thought of her as huge haha.  Maybe she just looks big cuhz my other rats are still young?  idk....Maybe she is big...lol who knows.
I miss having ratties!

Offline Stacy M

• Posts Too Much!
  • Missy always in my <3
« Reply #1387 on: October 12, 2009, 05:53:00 PM »
Top and bottom.

I love the hammock there where a ladder would normally go!  Very cute and creative.  It never occured to me that I could put a hammock there  :doh: lol

I'll put up new pics soon.  Looks like I'm gonna have to start making my own hammocks *sigh* as I can't afford to buy hammocks as quickly as my guys chew!  I switched the hammocks around so the chewed parts (they oddly only chew one side ??? silly things) aren't visible to my OCD self.  I have the fabric and sewing machine...now I just gotta go get me some motivation hehe

Offline evilhobbitgirl

• Posts Too Much!
  • ratless
« Reply #1388 on: October 12, 2009, 06:01:16 PM »
Lol smesyna, my rats know when I buy them any hammocks--they will shred the ones I buy and leave the ones I make alone.. ::)

Schrute: I like your hammock-step thing too! Good idea!

Offline Stacy M

• Posts Too Much!
  • Missy always in my <3
« Reply #1389 on: October 12, 2009, 06:08:32 PM »
Lol smesyna, my rats know when I buy them any hammocks--they will shred the ones I buy and leave the ones I make alone.. ::)

Schrute: I like your hammock-step thing too! Good idea!

Haha I hope that's true for me too, except that the ones I buy from you are probably going to be way better than what I manage to make.  None of my rats chewed, and then I got fosters that were chewers, and now they alll do.  Evil little creatures, teaching each other their bad habits  :BlueDumboSmile:

Offline Finding Nemo

• Just keep swimming!
« Reply #1390 on: October 12, 2009, 06:28:22 PM »
lol, Thats Anastasia.  I never really thought of her as huge haha.  Maybe she just looks big cuhz my other rats are still young?  idk....Maybe she is big...lol who knows.

Oh woah! I thought it was a guy :o
Either way, she seems super cuddly and loveable. Give her a  :-* for me  :yelcutelaugh:
Oreo
Kiwi
Nemo

Offline Schrute

• Donor
  • Posts Too Much!
  • We create our own horror; animals have no choice.
« Reply #1391 on: October 12, 2009, 07:13:30 PM »
Thanks everybody! And PnutLuv, your cat is sooo cute! And of course I love the Halloween themed cage! How adorable!

Offline Pennytherat

• Posts Too Much!
« Reply #1392 on: October 12, 2009, 07:48:14 PM »
I'll just have to do purple and green for halloween, and scrounge up some black stuff  :( I don't have any orange or black stuff.

Rats across the Bridge: Penny, Heidi, Jerry, Teddy, Lucy, Sophie, Silhouette, Jupiter, Ozy, and Rorschach. I love you all and hope we will someday meet again. :heart:

Offline PnutLuv

• Posts Too Much!
    • SnoozieCubes
« Reply #1393 on: October 12, 2009, 07:53:56 PM »
Oh I SO should have done the purple and black...that was the 1st thing I thought after I looked at the cage all decorated.  :P

And no, didn't paint the cats nails, they're SoftPaws (soft rubber nail caps). :)

Offline Pennytherat

• Posts Too Much!
« Reply #1394 on: October 12, 2009, 08:06:29 PM »
SoftPaws are awesome  :bow: I've never had a cat, but my aunt/friends all have softpaws for their kitties. They're way stylish xD

Offline Tracey Lyn

• Animals are my life ♥
« Reply #1395 on: October 12, 2009, 10:08:00 PM »
ok good lol i was gonna say is that even safe? but with everything they're inventing you never know... haha

Offline Schrute

• Donor
  • Posts Too Much!
  • We create our own horror; animals have no choice.
« Reply #1396 on: October 12, 2009, 10:11:30 PM »
SoftPaws are awesome  :bow: I've never had a cat, but my aunt/friends all have softpaws for their kitties. They're way stylish xD

SoftPaws have saved me in more ways than one... :heart:

Offline Prettyin_Pink

« Reply #1397 on: October 12, 2009, 10:36:15 PM »

SoftPaws have saved me in more ways than one... :heart:

I was actually able to change our apartment's lease rules with these! Before they required ALL cats to be declawed or you couldn't have them, now you can use the soft paws! I was not going to declaw my cat just because an apartment requires it.

on another note...... I'm ordering my CN on Friday!!!!  :hyper: :hyper: :hyper:

Offline neelia

• Posts Too Much!
« Reply #1398 on: October 13, 2009, 12:22:57 AM »
I loved soft paws too! Until one would NOT come off one of my cats nails, as the nail grew the soft paw just kept getting longer and digging into his paw until the nail ripped off. I didn't notice until his nail got ripped off (I slacked off in keeping them on because they were NOT fans of the putting them on process) :shocked2: I'm sure that's not a normal case, but now I'm afraid to use them.

And just to make sure my post is SOMEWHAT on topic. I REALLY want to get some halloween fabric, but as of right now I'm not allowed to buy more fabric.  :-X
« Last Edit: October 13, 2009, 12:33:09 AM by neelia »

Offline rattix2

• Posts Too Much!
« Reply #1399 on: October 13, 2009, 03:22:42 PM »
I just love looking at all these cage pictures. (:  :heart:

I'll be rejoining posting pictures this week. :P We're setting the CN back up for our three boys. I have about 5-6 hammocks ready (My skull set from LOTR is all washed up and ready to go again ;D) and I should be getting a wodent wheel this week.. Now I just need to figure out some other cheap things to throw in there. :P Gahh, I'm excited. I actually missed my CN, lol.  :hyper:
--> Rebecca <--